SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Melda Production is running a Black Friday sale until the end of November. Everything is 50% off, including their bundles.

Softube has a sale on the Weiss Complete Collection for 585US/ EUR until November 6

These are 1:1 code ports of the Weiss algorithm. If you want a good mixing and mastering suite then this is a steal, why so expensive? The DS-1 MK3 compressor goes for 9000US so it’s a better deal.

There goes my wallet.

1 Like

This is a really good price for the package and the first time I see all of those products bundled together for this price. I own all of them except Neoverb, well worth the money.

1 Like

This looks fun. Anyone have experience with it? $29

1 Like

Oooof so tempting! I get a discount after that console 1 purchase the other day. I really shouldn’t though… I have some hours to decide lol.

1:1 port means you get the exact thing minus a lot of money and some pretty hardware. It’s almost a no brainer.

One thing I will say though. The console 1 version seems pretty CPU intensive. I’ve only tried it in Ableton Live. It actually has been a bit troublesome.

I’m on Catalina and Live 11. @v00d00ppl How is your experience so far? I’m thinking it might be a bug or incompatibility issue but I really don’t have time to troubleshoot right now before the sale ends. So I’m counting on your input some :joy:, sorry.

1 Like

Good luck fighting the GAS brother. You had a good October with Synths but what about your signal processing ? Joking . Good luck fighting the GAS

1 Like

I had an amazing October of synths that many, including myself until now, only dream of :joy:

I’m getting ahead of myself too. Before I had already sold gear, but I’m buying before stuff is sold now. Temporary debt, but I don’t like it.

1 Like

Make sure you update to the latest version of live. I am on Catalina and using live 11.10.0 i believe. My sessions don’t spike on that version. Earlier live 11 versions would choke my iMac Pro.

1 Like

I’m on 11.0.11 I think.
It’s on a 6 core Mac Mini. I’m not too worried about it. I’ll try it on Cubase later an see if it’s better. Live has been a little wonky since 11 came out.

2 Likes

Instabuy, one of the best reverb plugins around! I own a LOT of reverb plugs but didn’t hesitate to get this one, thank you for posting this!

1 Like

Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic for free till November 24.
Code: BX-FOR-FREE

13 Likes

this looks like a great deal, considering it’s free. i use the paid version all the time. it’s like a cheat code for decent sounding mixes with minimal effort. this plugin looks like it offers most of the same functionality except the tone controls and a few other things.

1 Like

Waves Platinum for $99

https://www.waves.com/bundles/platinum?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bf-early-bird-platinum-deal-nl2-nov-2021

Reduced from $1999. What?

Something’s not right there.

I’m gonna say this is worth it for the Puig EQs, Smack Attack and the MetaFilter alone. All of which I’ve bought at $29 some time ago and have had good use out of.

4 Likes

SoundToys Black Friday Sale is on. The entire package normally $499, now $229. I just picked up the whole package.

https://www.soundtoys.com

Edited: SoundToys isn’t yet native on ARM (M1) Macs, although they do work as plugins in a DAW running in Rosetta. I needed to reset my Audio Unit Scan and run them twice, but they all seem to be working now in Rosetta mode inside Logic.

6 Likes
2 Likes

It really chaps my buns they don’t discount the effect rack upgrade.
It’s the same price as the regular (on sale) full collection. I’ve been hoping to upgrade for over a year but they have yet to include it.

Oh well, probably don’t need them anyway

Noiiz.com (Samplephonics subscription service) has a deal on their annual unlimited for $59/yr, which locks in the price every year you stay subscribed (normally $199/yr).

https://www.noiiz.com/offers/unlimited-1653

And you can use code nz10 to get $10 off that first year, so $49

Their $5/mo plan, alternatively, only gives you 100MB samples/presets and 1 sample pack per month.

6 Likes

Wake me when there is a deal for this:

https://www.zynaptiq.com/morph/

1 Like

Thank you for this, amazing deal!

1 Like

Wow! Seems like a very good deal! Anyone here already customer of noiiz?