SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Syntorial IMO is one of the best investments for anyone who is into synths.

It’s an amazing way to train you ears. Been using it for a couple years and improved a ton.

2 Likes

toybox having a 60% off sale on everything.

if you use reaktor blocks you might have these already but they’re all really good and cover so much territory.

5 Likes

oblek is good. isotonik has a lot of great M4L stuff.

1 Like

I also got rid of everything Waves many years ago (10 years ago i believe), and replaced it with better stuff.

For example, i use now lots of stuff from Melda, great plugins, nice people,
Currently 50 % off of everything.

7 Likes

Here’s a short video from the developer where he mentions some of the changes:

As the release for the new version is sometime next year I‘ll just start with the old version and then just switch at some point. Maybe I‘ll even start over, can’t get enough practice and practicing some basics again can do wonders after a while.

3 Likes

Well, Apple has a deal going on from 11/25 to 11/28 where you can get up to $250 gift card if you buy a Mac. Perfect timing for me!

2 Likes

This. Hate their policy. I still use 2 or three of their plugins, but they will never get any more money from me.

Their free plugins aren’t really. At some point you will have to pay for them. Which makes their “free” plugins a hoax

5 Likes

The only thing I purchased from Waves is the relatively new noise reduction plugin Clarity VX (standard version but will be getting the pro version at work soon) as I do a lot with spoken word recordings. Apparently they’re using the code from Accusonus (who have been bought up by Meta) and their algorithm is exceptionally good! You can turn it up to 11 and it will still not decrease audio quality like many other denoise tools do.
There’s nothing like it out there currently at least not to my knowledge… but I wish there was as I also really dislike their pricing policies.

2 Likes

It’s also worth noting that they have a bunch of great free plugins too! I use their tuner and loudness meters all the time

2 Likes

Can people wanting a Waves discussion start a new thread please… the majority are coming here for DEAL info.

We’ve got Black Friday sales coming out by the minute and it’s hard enough spotting SW DEALS at the best of times, an ongoing off-topic discussion doesn’t help.
:v:

12 Likes

After many years of putting it off I finally pulled the trigger on the Soundtoys V5 bundle. I got the whole bunlde for $150 so I couldn’t pass it up. Glad I did. I’m loving Crystallizer and Devilloc.

I’m still holding off on Soothe 2 as I think even on sale it’s too expensive.

6 Likes

Good luck with that, buddy :grin: Would suggest trying to find other resources for deals, because this thread is a discussion thread, despite the rules.

Check the replies I got on this one, some good resources there

3 Likes

Yeah, and it takes you to where I just made a foolish recommended.

I went back and added a disclaimer.

7 Likes

It‘s actually worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Have you checked out DSEQ from tbproaudio? Cheaper and basically the same thing

1 Like

People seem to debate if Smooth Operator is a useful replacement.

I don’t have soothe but SO is great.

As I did some research on these kind of processors (Soothe, Gulfoss…) I ended up with TEOTE by Voxengo.

How did you get it down to $150? My discount is $209 which still might be worth it to me.

I had previously purchase 3 plugins on sale. This is what brought it down. At least, to my knowledge.

1 Like