SW DEALS : Software on Sale

it’s amazing, waited long time to get their stuff as they are crazy expensive for plugins but damn they are so good, from ui to sound to functionality - top notch stuff.
not sure if they do sales better then the one they are having right now, glad I got it finally.

3 Likes

I have extra license keys now for ableton live lite and ni massive. PM me, first come, first served. Let me know which or if you want both. I’m giving them away for free. I’ll message you a screenshot of the key codes.

Edit: Massive is gone but Live lite still up for grabs

Edit 2: Both now taken.

4 Likes

This has probably been shared, but if not 50% off at Soniccouture. I love their stuff. Picked up Blanks, which is everything I wanted in a software drum sampler. Drag and drop your own samples and use their sequencers envelopes and filters. Very nice step sequencers with probability (per track) Loads of glitchy (if you want) drills and automation. Professional Sampled Instruments | Soniccouture

3 Likes

Dammit, picked up Novum and Spaced Out too :money_mouth_face:

So far I’ve bought the following:

Pianoteq 8 Standard (upgrade from 7 Standard)
Arturia V Collection 9 (upgrade from 8)
AAS Lounge Lizard 4 (upgrade from Session)
AAS Chromaphone 3
NeuralDSP Tone King Imperial Mk2
AconDigital Deverberate 3 (via AudioDeluxe)

EDIT2: All the plugins from Fuse Audio Labs I didn’t own yet (roughly 100€ here…CRAZY deal!)

Still thinking about Studio One 6 Pro upgrade…about to try the demo to see if that’s worth 130€ for me from 5 Pro.

And still thinking about the Arturia FX Collection. I could buy it for 69€, but I have SO many plugins and a lot of the UAD stuff, so it probably won’t add much if anything at all…ahhh, let’s see…

Some great deals this year, I have almost everything I need and almost anything I’d want…so I managed to stay disciplined around a few offers this year so far, hope I can keep it up lol.

EDIT: and while we’re add it, a CRAZY sale at fuse audio labs, Fuse Audio Labs | Audio Plugins and Mobile Audio Apps — everything for 14.99…these are some of the BEST plugins (especially the compression plugs) that you’ve never heard of lol.

Well you convinced me!

Purchased!

1 Like

My BF SW purchases:

MPC AIR Instrument Collection
MPC AIR Mini D
MPC AIR Flavor Pro
Newfangled Audio Invigorate
Tone Empire Goliath v2

Never used a master bus compressor before. Invigorate will be my first.

Also never used a channel strip dynamics plugin, so Goliath will have that hnor.

1 Like

The new dist tube culture plugin is great, I just got it but already switched a couple of the saturation plugins I was using on tracks to it instead. Already one of my favorites. I think the 69€ is worth it for that plugin alone. EQ Sitral-295 is also a really good eq. I am impressed. I have always slept on arturia plugins since I never liked their hardware, but the fx have been pretty good.

2 Likes

While I was not completely sold on Soothe2 for my productions, I did gel with their Spiff Transient app. I demo’d it and it’s not leaving my drum buss.

Today is the last day to grab it for $99.

1 Like

If you’re looking for an alternative to FabFilter or Waves, check out DMG’s Track series. I have all of them and they get used on evertything.

TDR have a sale as well 40% on everything, great plugins, have really good free plugins as well

4 Likes

And if you’re looking for an even better deal on TDR SlickEQ Mastering, AudioDeluxe has that one for $10…:flushed:

4 Likes

Klevgränd has some good deals. Really underrated/overlooked company imo. Everything I’ve demoed/own is really easy to understand, usually very novel approaches to things (and novel plugin ideas for that matter) and foremost good sounding!

2 Likes

Eventide if not already mentioned:

Anyone up for Blackhole for 29.-?

Just bought a Maschine+, I am done for this year…

2 Likes

Yes, the Eventides. I’m tempted to pick up Blackhole and Micropitch while the sale’s on, which is until January 2nd, so there’s no urgent time pressure. You can get them even cheaper ($24.36 per $29 plug-in) if you go to JRR Shop and use the code GROUP
https://www.jrrshop.com/daily-deals?dir=asc&limit=144&manufacturer=174&order=name&type=2

1 Like

Anthology XI to XII upgrade is just £50 too which adds 11 Plugins

Blackhole is on sale quite a lot, just so you know. I paid $19 for it a few years ago. Nice plugin.

3 Likes

Thanks for this! Seriously looking at the H3000 Factory Native, which is only $66.36 with your code right now.

I’ve been offered an upgrade/crossgrade for Eventide H9 plugin bundle. I already have mangledverb and blackhole. Can get the other 9 plugins in the bundle for $139.30

Was thinking of picking up a couple Valhalla plugins but might go this route instead. Installing the H9 bundle 30-day demo to see if that’s the way to go. Been leaning on software FX much more lately as I like using graphic EQs pre and post most FX these days.

1 Like

The codes GROUP and FORUM are often good for 10-15% at JRR. They don’t work for everything (Moogerfooger plugs and Bitwig upgrades are bitter exceptions) but they do work for a lot of stuff. Worth trying in the basket there, I’ve found.

That place is also good to the international shopper, as software prices tend to work out cheaper in dollars. There’s no need to fake your address or anything shady, either.

For now, I’m trying to avoid a frenzied spendathon, so putting a pin in that all of that Eventide business until Xmas/New Year.

I might jump on the Goldbaby sale before that finishes (40% off with code BF22, ends Nov 30th). I’ve been eyeing up his PPG Wave for TAL-Sampler for ages, but 50 bucks has always been more than I could justify. At 30, I find myself on the fence. He describes it as a labour of love, and I believe him:

3 Likes