SW DEALS : Software on Sale

About to snag those Moogerfoogers… damn I love Overbridge.

2 Likes

Just got the moogerfoogers a couple days ago and have not had much time to use them, but they are nice so far. You can patch between all of them which is fun. I’d say worth it. Although there is a lot of overlap with stuff like the arturia fx, I’d say the moogerfoogers are more on the sound design side of things and arturia more on the mixing side.

Oh nice, I didn’t know eventide did upgrades for their bundles. I can get it for $150, which is nice because I am interested in Ultratap and Tricerachorus eventually. Heads up, I don’t think upgrade prices have anything to do with sales. The upgrade from Physion MK1 to Split EQ has been a steady $107 for the last few weeks, and Split EQ has been discounted on sale to less than my upgrade price. Just for me, nice to know I should be able to come back to this in a few months and not have to wait for another sale. I’m tapped out for this year, so I don’t feel bad for missing anything Eventide right now.

CDM’s sale guide has some software deals already mentioned, and some not ( I don’t think)

1 Like

I think for the H9 Bundle it is informed by the sale.

As they basically took the sale value of the two plugins I already own in the bundle off of the bundle sale price.

Free version

I love Korvpressor. My favorite creative compressor along with Denise Dragon Fire. Both worth having.

Yes, love it as well. Very clever and easy UI that I think would suit (but not limited to) novice users of compressors. Can also recommend reAmp and kleVerb! Borsta seems really cool for organic, good sounding and quick/easy percussion duties from what I could hear.

As I can get their plugins with 60% off using their student discount I now actually regret buying three plugins yesterday instead of just getting all of them heh

I ended up getting everything these offer! They are really tweakable synths - simplified but not simple, and then I get on with the roulette sequencer - which although very generative, is good for sending midi to the track and picking out nice sections of midi to control the randomness of the patterns it spins out.

1 Like

Nice. I thought about whether to buy them all. But lately I’ve been trying to control my money and ended up buying just Glänta and Kit. I guess they’re the most straightforward, but if I like them and actually use them then maybe next time I’ll buy the others.

Just a reminder that if you own any Novation gear, Klevgrand’s R0verb and DAW Cassette are part of the software bundle giveaway (along with NI Massive and an Addictive Keys instrument for some of their items).

5 Likes

I will be strong this year. I only bought the Basslane pro by Tone Projects and that’s all.

1 Like

Meh, I was hoping to get Plugin Alliance’s “The Oven”. But it’s excluded from the Vouchers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just remembered I also got reaktor toy blocks tangle pack in the sale. Think I may have bought it after few drinks and forgot

Free Ozone Elements:
I’ve already got izotope element (never use it honestly) but I see it’s free with my novation account right now. If anyone wants/can use it (not sure about that), please PM me.

2 Likes

I also have a free version of Massive that someone can have.
It looks like a great synth but I don’t care to have their access software on my system.
Just PM me if you want the code.

EDIT: claimed

3 Likes

If i have the H9 i can use the vsts for free ?

Please see my forum bio for guidance

I got elements for free in 2019 and then in 2021 got to upgrade to ozone 9 advanced for $99. That was a fabulous deal i say!

2 Likes

I don’t see either in the bundle that came with my 61SL Mk3