SW DEALS : Software on Sale

:slightly_frowning_face: maybe it’s only for their launchpad products then?
Do you want my code?
I already have those plugs from other sales in the past.

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not even using the plugs I’ve paid for to the fullest extent possible. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn. I felt that.

1 Like

So you really have to use everything to the full extent though? I think just using it for what you want is fine. I just found out two days ago that my coffee machine I have had for years has a milk frother that pulls out from the back side. I’m still never going to use it :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Not at all - use things as you see fit. I’ve got plenty of plugs and would rather leave the offer open to people that feel they have a shortage.

My next big-ticket item may be an upgrade from my Flair lever machine. But it looks like I’ll need to spend $2k+ to make the upgrade significant. I can reliably pull much better shots from the Flair than I could from my old Superauto, and it takes a lot of bucks to get a fully computer controlled kitchen-safe steam engine. :grimacing:

1 Like

I think I have unused Ableton Live Lite code from my focusrite/novation purchases, I’m not 100% sure that it’s not used but I don’t think so, if any one wants to try Live Lite and want to test the code see if it works pm me I’ll send it to you.

Plugin Alliance Vouchers

Your $25 Personal Cash-Voucher for this month:

2022-12-25SG9P2Q3iTw27e

Your $25 voucher will require a minimum order of just $32

Your $50 Personal Cash-Voucher for this month:

2022-12-506TCMMV339J

Your $50 voucher will require a minimum order of just $75.

1 Like

Luftrum is doing 40% discount on Lunaris with code hellosnow. Also Lunaris 2.0 is coming out December 9 so discount should be worth getting now then upgrading. https://www.luftrum.com/lunaris/

SynthMaster are having a sale to fund development of SM3, use the code YMLP15OFF to get an extra 15% off. For example, SynthMaster 2 for $33: SynthMaster 2 for Mac/Windows

As much as I don’t need yet another synth, it’s hard to resist at that price if just to use it as a preset machine! Is there any reason to prefer SM1 over 2? I find it a bit confusing how they still sell them both and also do a bundle of the two (currently $50)

SynthMaster One is a later synth than SM 2, I can see how it’s confusing but as far as I remember it was a wavetable based stripped back version of SM 2 perhaps developed with iPad in mind as only the player was on iPad before that.

Oh my that is confusing haha. I have SM1 on the iPad, it’s not a favorite to use but has some nice presets

1 Like

FYI - Arturia’s Black Friday sale ends today

Best upgrade path if you have an Arturia product already

Buy Pigments $69

Then V Collection for $149

Then FX for $49

Three separate purchases. The amounts will change if you buy in that order.

6 Likes

I did this a week ago. V collection for 75% off was a deal I could not pass up. Super happy with the quality of the UI and sounds they can produce. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Softube are selling the moog and sh101 vsts together for €79 if you use the code MODELTOREMODEL

1 Like

Since the holiday sales are dying down, it’s worth pointing out that the best audio software deal of all time is still ongoing: Logic Pro.

For $200 you get:

• 7 amazingly detailed vintage compressors including FET, Optical, and VCA models.
  • 3 carefully modeled vintage EQs
  • Intuitive multi-tap delay
  • Fully-featured convolution reverb (with huge library of IRs)
  • Eminently tweakable algorithmic reverb with fantastic visualizer
  • Cruchy digital verb that is still the best thing on drums ever.
  • A whole fleet of amazing stomp box and amp emulations
  • A full-featured, Massive-like “do everything” synth.
  • Vintage wave table, FM, and analog synths with incredibly rich filters.
  • One of the best VAs ever made with a gigantic mod matrix.
  • Crazy-deep physical modeling synth.
  • Super solid B3, clav, and electric piano emulators
  • A multisampler that defined the state of the art before Kontakt was even a thing.
  • A haunting vintage Mellotron
  • A collection of simply lovely drum synths.
  • A sample-accurate audio editor with metadata and dithering support
  • These are just what I use enough to comment on. There’s so much more!

Oh, and there’s a very mature DAW in there too, but with modern updates like a Bitwig-esque Clip+Arrange-side-by-side mode. Plus no iLok or online auth. Free updates for life (apparently? I don’t think I’ve paid anything since 2004?). And it’s all guaranteed to work with (and take full advantage of) latest Apple CPUs and operating systems.

The two downsides, of course, are you have to be on a Mac and none of the above are plugins — they’re built-in to Logic. But even if you only use Logic as the mastering suite you drop stems into or as that thing you boot just to get sample fodder, there’s a lot of value there for $200.

21 Likes

This! It has real drum kits, but it also has a drum machine that they just updated and added a bunch more kits to. And it has all the x0x sounds and Linn drum variations.

2 Likes

Logic’s sample library is underrated.

2 Likes

since my setup is intended to be DAW-less, i fully cop to neglecting Logic’s extensive built-in synths though I do intend to eventually explore them further and sample into the MPC as needed.

where in Logic is the sample library accessed? i can use the Sampler to load up third-party EXS-24 files and have them mapped to Logic’s keygroup but are you referring to the Garage Band-style loops?

anyone know if Isotope/native instruments are using the same pricing convention as I’m thinking about getting ozone 10 advanced and native’s playbox?

Yeah, those loops are really good. I converted all in .wav to use them under Live. Some packs are meh (rock, blues, acoustic) but some are dope (electronica) and offer an excellent starting point.