SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I already have (the wonderful) Pigments - do you know what would happen to the prices if I purchased FX, then V Collection? I’m guessing it would mean FX would be $99 and then V Collection would be $75? I don’t have any use for the synths as I like Pigments and my Virus so much, however I really want Fragments. :smiley:

Forgot I also want Coldfire, the demo is amazing. If that was included alongside Fragments in the FX Collection I would bite without hesitation.

I didn’t dare trying another order of purchase. I did see the FX collection to be 99 after purchasing Pigments. Just log in to see your price. But I wouldn’t count on V being 75 after…

1 Like

After logging in I see FX Collection for €99 and V Collection for €149. Just curious how much V Collection would be once I have a license for FX Collection. I should probably ask Arturia. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me I own V collection v7 & FX are €69, pigments is €49. The update to vc9 is €99.

I’m tempted to get pigments.

2 Likes

Coldfire is currently at $99 even if you own FX Collection, V Collection and Pigments all together. So no discount there for now.

3 Likes

Izotope makes offers randomly, the issue is the updates. Every few months there’s a new version. It’s like a subscription. I gave up with Izotope. I don’t like their loyalty scheme, at all.

3 Likes

I have all the Arturia plugs that I acquired over the years. If you put a gun to my head the only one I’d keep is Pigments. It’s an incredible synth. The rest of the emulations to me are ok but I’d rather have

Softube model 84 for juno and model 82 for the sh101

Uhe diva for multiple analogues plus repro 5 and repro 1

Plogues ops7 for fm.

Pigments as my wavetable and I’m pretty much done.

Effects wise I rarely reach for Arturia stuff even though it’s pretty good.

Anyway for anyone thinking about buying everything and not sure, just giving you some alternatives. Pigments though, is fantastic

4 Likes

Real happy to read this as almost bought v collection but instead got pigments, Softube models Juno, 101 and the moog.

Already had diva which is awesome in a different way than pigments is

2 Likes

I agree with this assessment of the options from @BassesAndPads. The only other thing I would mention that is a point in favor of the Arturia V collection is the Buchla Easel emulation. That is something that I don’t have elsewhere, and can be quite a bit of fun. Whether that justifies purchasing the entire V Collection, I can’t say.

1 Like

Free stuff from NI: Free download: HYPHA – acoustic/electric hybrid inspiration

4 Likes

I already had V-8, pigments, and all fx/preamps and when I tried to get V-9 and the FX collection together they charged me $168, but then I tried purchasing V9 first and got it for 99, then fx collection for 49

1 Like

yeah I decided to hold off at least until Christmas or next year, Izotope is selling native instruments stuff on their site as well now so I was hoping they were going to do some kind of price juggling like Arturia and maybe I’d be able to get playbox for 49 bucks, but they didn’t so I passed

it’s not just about the offer you see when you log in, it’s also the chronology of purchases like soon_forget said… my loyalty offer for the fx collection after logging in was higher until I purchased it after V9… and… separately…

We seem to have similar taste. If you want, go check out knifonium and the oberheim emulation from plugin alliance. They fit in there pretty nicely

2 Likes

Yeah that Oberheim plugin sounds awesome. I got Synapse Obsession when it first came out on sale and I forgot to mention that one as well. Really nice synth.

I’ve known about LiquidSonics for a long time and love their Lustrous Plates plugin that I get with the Slate subscription, but I kind of never really paid attention to their other plugins probably somewhat intentionally. I know they’re very high quality and usually priced as such.

One thing I didn’t know about at all though is their discount/loyalty coupons which are pretty crazy. They don’t expire and they allow you to stack as many of them as you have on any purchases including sale prices.

Upgrades and Offers - LiquidSonics

If you buy something like Tai Chi on sale for $99 (50% off) you instantly get a 20% off coupon that can be then used on something else. You might use that to buy Illusion for $99 + that extra 20% and you immediately get another 22.5% coupon. Both the 20% and 22.5% can be stacked on something and you keep repeating the process.

You can get some really great deals. I think I’m basically set on reverbs for life now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure how long this has been going on, but $100 off Bitwig Studio is pretty nice!

2 Likes

https://www.fabfilter.com/

Fabfilter on Sale Again.

2 Likes

I wanted Volcano and Saturn so I bought the Creative bundle over Black Friday. And I have to be honest, I love Saturn and Volcano, but Timeless is the unexpected star of that show. It’s insane the sounds you can get out of it. Just an incredibly flexible and creative plugin that goes far beyond delay.

6 Likes

Oh man, now you are tempting me.

I’ve got Q-2 L-2 and C-2 now and I can see myself using them on every mix.

I watched the explainer video on Volcano and it looked brilliant.

3 Likes