Syntakt upgrade/uplevel forthcoming!

I think it will be an analog compressor

1 Like

Hmm, you can morph up to 250* parameters with min/max values with OT scenes (crossfader, 16 available scenes per part/pattern )…:wink:
So I wouldn’t say that. It is something particular to ST imho.

*31 per track, DIR AB/CD

1 Like

hope everyone’s happy when the new Syntakt Sound Pack is announced.

18 Likes

“upleveling” could imply compressor as well

1 Like

Technically you are correct. And that crossfader is unbeatable.
But I do think FX block concept is just in early stage of development tho. Lets wait for those updates :wink:

3 Likes

would that be feasible ?

Totally agree. I would also add the modifiers to this list, although I don’t clearly see how yet with those

Just to remind everyone I am pretty certain the digitakt was released without the compressor and 2nd lfo to name a few

I think the syntakt is not even close to it’s ceiling yet

5 Likes

I’m honestly not sure.

1 Like

To anyone else reading and with enough knowledge : is having a sampler on Syntakt possible (finger crossed)

Folks: it is not going to be sampling.

10 Likes

I wish we could get the digitone chorus.

5 Likes

I said this right after release, the modifiers as they are look like a placeholder to me. I’m expecting a decent update either now or in the future.

2 Likes

You may want to check this thread: Syntakt +drive

1 Like
And song mode will never happen on the digi’s.

Next update for the Syntakt: A one shot sample drum machine AND analog compression added to the FX track :sunglasses:.

8 Likes

A sample player machine seems possible, as on MD (E12) or MnM (BBOX).

4 Likes

I hope ! More distortion, analog compressor…I’d also like filter keytrack…
And more digital fx, but apart from a chorus, I don’t expect much. Digital compressor, distortion, lofi…

7 Likes

“Leveling up” implies comprehensive upgrades.

Sampling is not out of the question imo. Chipset might be the same.

Digitakt would have to justify itself. Besides having 8 dedicated MIDI tracks.
Maybe stereo, time-stretching, and slices. Syntakt gets most of what Digitakt does, Digitakt becomes more like a mini Octatrack.

3 Likes

I’m not saying there will never be sampling (though a sample playback machine seems more likely eventually), but I doubt they’re going to substantially expand the concept of a successful product they only recently released, especially when there’s already a very popular one-shot sampler in the lineup. Far more likely that they’re elaborating on the existing function set.

4 Likes

I wish they would just say what the upcoming upgrades are so I could know if I need to think about buying a ST.

5 Likes

Yes! I like the way the chord machine sounds and all the cool voicing since I’m not a good keyboard player, but I often find myself live recording with one voice, then step-by-step choosing the chord types and that’s kind of a drag.
I’m tempted to replace my JU-06A with a J6 and use it instead to “cheat” my way into writing better chord progressions.

3 Likes