Synth with Voice Panning

I’m looking for a polysynth that let’s you pan each voice whereever you want in the stereo field.

I know DN can do this, but what are the other Options?
cheers

The Virus TI 2 does this too.
Honestly, I’d expect any modern polysynth to be able to do that.

1 Like

I believe the Novation Peak added this in the last firmware. Not sure to the extent of controls on the panning, but you may want to look into it.

2 Likes

Blofeld should too

2 Likes

Hydrasynth does it. It’s not as exact as choosing voice 1 37% left, voice 2 48% right, and so on. But it has a control for overall stereo spread and a variety of modes for how the voices are spread such as alternate and random, etc etc.

1 Like

UDO Super 6.

MC707 (and by extension 101) can pan per partial. Set number, random or alternating.

Dave Smith Prophet '08 has a Pan Spread knob that (if I remember correctly) seperates voices 1-4 and 5-8 into the stereo field.

A4
PolyEvolver
Nord Modular (if not too obvious)

2 Likes

The Hydrasynth can even spread the individual oscillators of a single voice for some really crazy stereo effects (something the recently announced Minifreak cannot do).

2 Likes

Same for the Rev2.

1 Like

Did you take the info from a video review (the manual ain’t out yet)?

DSi Tempest. :smiley:
Access Virus. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you pan each voice separately in the DN? Parts yes, and individually with random LFO…

Are you talking about Unison Spread?

The DN LFO is polyphonic right? So technically you could assign a random LFO to pan, set it to hold and it would pan per voice. Waste of an LFO though :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, about the Panning in the AMP page. It’s sound panning, not voice panning i know… but it gets close to that i want to do :smiley:

Ok, I was confused. You can Pan each Track but not each Voice.

I took it from the Loopop review, which is about as close to a manual you can get. :blush: He mentions it in the cons/wishes section, @ 53:20.

2 Likes

Thanks.