Techniques that everyone loves but meh you out?

Bumder.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like arpeggios unless theyā€™re nested inside another arpeggio, with another nested arpeggio

2 Likes

Listen to the video. Itā€™s perfect!

1 Like

ok heā€™s doin the damn thang

1 Like

Fair play, bumder status retraction approved. :laughing:

Edit: Iā€™m totally using that, school some suckers about the importance of squelch.

1 Like

I once worked post production dialog on a film and spent 8 weeks removing lip smack, and now when i hear wet lip smack and noisy eaters i have to leave the room or cafe before i get violentā€¦cant even go to the moviesā€¦

10 Likes

Damn, I guess I wonā€™t be calling @Adam9 to do some ASMR post production then :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy:

heā€™s not lying though, whatā€™s up with those people who donā€™t start convulsing until right after the message to be quiet comes on screenā€¦

1 Like

Wow this thread has exploded! I thought: hah interesting but no time at the momentā€¦ and half a day laterā€¦ thisā€¦ didnā€™t read every post, so maybe someone added this one:

• analog filter sweep

But realy, i think in art (and music) everything is allowed, itā€™s just a matter of practice and somekind of ā€˜ideaā€™ or necessity to put ā€˜tricksā€™ to good use. So come on with those challenges :wink:

3 Likes

I canā€™t resist ā€¦ sorry

3 Likes

Watch out @fin25 :laughing:

Not worth the flags mate.

1 Like

I have a friend who is working as an audio engineer in audio books, he used to just send me the isolated mouth sounds as a joke. Canā€™t say I didnā€™t think about using them in music a few times. :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh my. I need to make some beats out of that, especially the lipstick opening and closing. For an audience of @hyperstationjr alone :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Over 300 posts in less than a day. God, people have been irritated by music Techniques that much? Pandoraā€™s Box.

2 Likes

So I think what we all want to listen to is test tone sweeps.

Sidechain everything to the lipstick :joy:

6 Likes

My Grandad fought off the Nazis.

My old man saw off the Communists and Thatcher.

I have to tell my kids that I sat around arguing the merits of mixing snare drums while trying to avoid getting a semi watching someone who has already amassed more followers than I could ever dream of based solely on how loud her bodily functions seem to be.

Great.

17 Likes

i typically have 3 (three) snares in my projects :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
layered toms-with-snare-attack not counted.

replace all snares with reverse snares

7 Likes

This is called reverse psychology.

5 Likes