Techniques that everyone loves but meh you out?

Sorry, I’m all about that, love me some trippy voices!

2 Likes

The “vocal” on this is female spoken voice pitched down - sounds very musical to me!

1 Like

:rofl:

That is my jam right there.

3 Likes

About to be thrown up?

3 Likes

I often feel that “electronic music” tracks benefit from the human voice injecting a certain feel or character into them. Venetian Snares is one artist who has mastered this. Other times the complete absence of the human voice element is powerful too, like in SAW2 tracks.

3 Likes

Pneumatic midi triggers

I have seen people complain about iTunes from it’s inception but for the life of me I can’t understand why… I’ve literally never had any problem with playing music on iTunes ever, not even once… Is it an urban legend or why is iTunes hated so much?

1 Like

Agreed, I’ve always loved iTunes and still use it today.

1 Like

any up tempo techno track using that acid bass.
they all sound the same

I’ve always loved it also and wondered also why it gets so much hate. I’m not an Apple user anymore, but I have yet to find a media player that is anywhere near as clean and organized as iTunes.

1 Like

I dunno if its already been mentioned but…fucking 303’s and obnoxious endless acid house/tech. Massively played out and irritating. haha. No offence.

2 Likes

Anything Hip Hop/Rapping lol… makes me wanna INSTA kill someone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Dude. Worse when driving.

2 Likes

Happy Hardcore Makina with radgee M.C’s. I think its actually unique to our city…

It’s objectively the worst music ever created…

1 Like

Aye that as well… boils my piss haha.
All this 138bpm Trance stuff too mate, however I do like a bit of deep house/techno (but the old school stuff not the crap they do these days) :rofl:

Yeah man, I love a bit of proper Techno, used to go to Freaky Dancing at Foundation every month and by the end of the night you’d feel rain drops on your arms, and it would rain down collective sweat and dirt from all the E’d/Amphetamined up ravers. It was beautiful man,

3 Likes

It like that this thread has devolved from technique’s that we don’t like, to just bashing genre’s. In all fairness, I don’t even like this comment.

11 Likes

I know the guys from a group called Lexicon Avenue, don’t know if you’ve heard of the Scott & Scooby? Do some good stuff, think they Dj’d there :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve never liked it when they go too heavy handed with the cilantro on taco’s. Yes, the onion/cilantro combo is key, but why are you trying to hide your meat?

4 Likes