Teenage Engineering - Field Desk

Dude, if TE made a 4 tier field synth stand I would buy it in a heartbeat :smiley: I have a jasper stand and itā€™s far from the esthetics of the field deskā€¦ Damn, now I want a Field stand haha.
TX-6 looks like a really capable mixer, happy to hear you like it!

2 Likes

TEs pricing has always been ruthless, but this takes the price!

Not a very good comparison, a compressor actually has effect on sound whereas this expensive walmart looking table will have 0.0% effect on your music.

It reminds of me the dumb cash grab Roland 8-08 tshirts.

Iā€™m not sure where youā€™re getting the idea that it has anything to do with music? Itā€™s literally the desk they designed for their office. Being upset furniture doesnā€™t fix your music isā€¦ I mean, itā€™s true? But maybe not productive.

3 Likes

Well all those holes should allow soundwaves to pass through cutting down on unwanted studio resonancesā€¦ right? Right???

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the Behringer cloneā€¦

7 Likes

I kinda want to buy one just for the notoriety.

when I read a whole thread about it I lose all motivation to party.

1 Like

Does anyone know any good YouTube videos on this table?

1 Like

Now that made me LOL because I can totally see one of the synthfluencers saying ā€œTE sent this over to me, blah blah blahā€¦ā€
Makes me want to vomit.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hahaha! I was joking, but of course YouTube is talking about it

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for the Field Table Book about Field Tables, and if you donā€™t have a Field Table the book becomes a Field Table!

12 Likes

:joy:

Bought one, send it back for refund and kept the Easter egg i found:

1 Like

That iron alone is worth $7.99 ā€¦!

1 Like

viva Kramer:)

1 Like

/cc @cupfungus

6 Likes

love that dude so much, never fails to crack me upā€¦and heā€™s spot on as usual.

2 Likes

Lol wow :star_struck:

This table is just another proof how overpriced the OP-1 really is!