Teenage Engineering TP-7 Tape recorder

For what its worth Bison echorec by trex is a magnetic system, it’s not a digital system and is recreation of a classic delay. Not really sure how it compares to a digital recorder with a motorized control.

Analog Heat +FX - $999 USD
Analog Rytm mkii - $1899 USD
Octatrack mkii - $1599 USD
= $4497 USD (plus cables and desk)

it’s sort of like comparing
Studio-widok-3-cmyk

(minus furniture)

to

At_Home_with_the_Groovebox

…in a way

8 Likes

this is what i hoped for; but the missing feature that would make it actually intuitive is the ability to add loop/cue points. Couldnt find any info in the manual unfortunately.

once it gets that, it could be comparable to op-1 tape and id probably be sold on it.

1 Like

Here, in Ontario, Canada, If you were to buy this teenage engineering field setup it would set you back $9,174.47 that’s all in with taxes.

Honestly. At this point, after writing that. I’m at a loss of words to describe how I feel.

6 Likes

You can buy a pretty good car for that amount of money

1 Like

It’s so it pairs nicely with your MKI Novation Launchpad

6 Likes

what’s the ll cool j song about I’m in love? how do I put it… I feel differently and I think we need some time apart novation.

1 Like

Its at least neat in its functionality.

Wouldn’t buy it, but its more interesting than the table

2 Likes

I think they made the table so all of their other products seem less ridiculous

6 Likes

Ha! Fair point

1 Like

I guarantee you put all the products together on the table and it starts to look hot AF. plus you still got 4/5 of the table left for your lunch spread.

5 Likes

Hipster spread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

where?

I like lunch.

Autotrader

1 Like

Can it be used as a twisting cupholder?

Rotisserie Bovril

11 Likes

This thing is so hot looking but damn at that price lol, par for the course for TE I guess

Wait. There’s a table!?

OK I’m in.

1 Like