The beer thread

Just got in from the late shift and the wife has left me a few cold ones on the table. Can never sleep after a long shift so feel the need.
Mixing the the bud with this 8.4% Knights Cider… it’s very strong and I have 10 to get through till morning.

You know the last thing she said to me a moment ago before she f@cked off to bed? Don’t be getting pissed ordering gear through the night lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Jezza’s lager really nice.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Evening is working out fine me :+1:

4 Likes

A nice Baltic Porter from Poland tonight…

5 Likes

My trajectory is taking me further away from good beer but this is quite nice while I can still get it.

3 Likes

My friend here in Tokyo has his own craft beer label, and this was a particularly fun one this year: C.R.E.A.M. IPA (those were the hops I think, citra, etc).

2 Likes

My taste in beer is pretty mild these days.

1 Like

What a great collab!

1 Like

My music making partner and good friend happens to be a brewer second to none! He’s gifted me x3 1 litre bottles of his Christmas Doppelbock. Bottom fermented, semi-dark, full malt flavour, special Saaz hops, 7.7% alc. I know it’s gonna be delicious.

3 Likes

Hey! Beer from Strahov! Are you Prague Elektronaut?

1 Like

Hard to pick a favorite because I work in one of the hundreds of breweries in Chicago and I’m spoiled with options here, but this one from Whiner Beer Co has been my go-to beer for a while (when I’m not just swilling High Life tallboys). It’s a saison with wild yeast to give it a bit of sour funk, and they also age some of it in barrels and blend it in to the unaged product. It’s got a rich, tart flavor and packs a decent punch at 6.4%.

And of course the notorious Malört for good measure.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all

2 Likes

WWJD?

1 Like

Dunno if I qualify as a Prague Elektronaut - only bit of Elektron gear I have, or ever had, is OT MK1.

Well I have only Digitakt.
Tak ať to hraje!

To stay on topic - I really like IPA by Sv. Norbert!

A good one from Austria…

…and Croatia :beers:

1 Like

Souhlas! Rad tady čtu pár českých slov!

Back on topic - when it comes to bottom fermentation, Bohemia is where it’s at.

1 Like

I agree its been a part of my rotation since last holiday!

Client gave me a ‘brewery tour’ 6-pack for Xmas, 6 different flavours from Shiner Brewery, Shiner Texas.
This one has Dewberries in it.

1 Like