The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

I just posted that here :smiley:

1 Like

I get the impression their business model worked well in a pre-pandemic world, but looks like they’re struggling to adjust to the current situation. We lost a few companies due to current issues manufacturers face and some are trying to do a fresh restart, so…
Behringer went all in and what was supposed to be a ride to the beach turned out to be an endless maze in a creepy warehouse, I guess.

1 Like

Bi-phase is a fake release, nobody sells it for real
Still into the hardvaporware zone

Careful, the Dual-Phase thread has discussion going right now with owners.

3 Likes

That’s an effect, not a synth or drum machine, so it really doesn’t answer the question. The mono Jupiter is totally uninteresting. Still waiting on the Solina release…

the last gear officially released

That’s what i responded to. Can we move on ?

The Solina does look interesting.

A measure if things are moving forward is if the Pro 800 really does sell starting in April as promised.

Why lie? This is NOT “IN STOCK”, instead it is PREORDER with NO SET DATE.

1 Like

Can you point us a distribution where we can find BIphase DualPhase?
Because Anderton, Sweetwater, Cosmo, Amazon, Thomann dont have it

I have one.

(Photographic evidence. They just went on sale in Japan this month.) :wink:

6 Likes

Sweetwater actually list it like they list their discontinued products which is kind of weird:

It does seem like it was briefly available.

I do not doubt that you own it.
Probably, for marketing reasons I think Uli sent a pallet to be sold in Japan, just to calm the raging customers
In any case, Biphase is not considered an official release, it is definitely into hardvapor zone

It’s available on the Behringer shop on Amazon Japan and they were available in the UK this past month. Maybe they can’t sell in the US for legal reasons or something. Notice they didn’t change the name to Dual Phase for the Japanese or UK markets.

Two left in stock if you hurry.

What UK site? Anderton and Thomann do not have it.

They were available at Andertons from what people online have said. I trusted that to be true as people have recently posted about getting them on Gear Space. They became widely available here in Japan on February 18th. Most people seem to be getting them with Bi-Phase name and not Dual Phase.

Snag the one from Amazon Japan, the yen is weak. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazon Japan wont deliver outside the country so I should pay a japanese carrier to have it in the US. Then what about cost of shipping in USA and import taxes? What in case of malfunctions? Should I pay also for sending it back?

Comeon, can’t work like that. This is not a release, this is a joke

1 Like

Look at andertons yourself. They are accepting preorders, it is not in stock, and lists the incoming date as “3 months or longer”.

Also, Amazon Japan will not deliver to the US.

Thomann lists 2-3 weeks and I can put it in the cart. Might be worth a try? I mean, for you guys, I’m not interested. :smile:

IIRC Thomann still has this super partner thing going with Behringer.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I did with RD9 about 3 years ago. Result: after 7 months of reschedules and lies I gave up on the purchase

Looks like you weren’t quick enough. This is from two weeks ago.

1 Like

I think they stopped selling / branding it as the Bi-Phase and had to rebrand them all to Dual Phase. Based on nothing I assume since there is already a phaser with an identical look called the Bi-Phase…