The Digitone on the left or right side of the Digitakt!?

This is as odd as the stick or potato thread. Maybe odder. My advice is to do you. xoxo

3 Likes

Stacked like a cake.

6 Likes

anyone who has the DN on the left probably also has their toilet roll unravel from behind lol :laughing:

18 Likes

DT left, always. Probably because I’m muting more on it, so it makes more sense to have the Func/quick mute unencumbered.

5 Likes

DT on the left. It causes me a great deal of stress when I see people using this combo the other way around. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Ummm

Subconscious, but i have DT left and DN right
But also ARmkii left and A4mkii right…

4 Likes

Where they should be. And when they release the new ones, I will have the Syntakt on the left and Syntone on the right :grinning:

4 Likes

DT above the DNK on a laptop stand. If I had the DN, would go DT on the left for sure.

2 Likes

I mute tracks and use the transport buttons with my left hand, and turn the encoders with my right, so the Digitakt on the left and Digitone on the right makes the most sense to me. If the Digitone could select and mute both synth and midi tracks at the same time like the Digitakt, I could maybe put the Digitone to the left sometimes =P

4 Likes

My inspiration flows from right to left, starting with a beat/groove and later adding synths.
DT right / DN left

People with DN on left also pour milk in the bowl before the cereal.

6 Likes

I had the DT on the right and DN on the left when I had them but I think right to left when it comes to signal chains thanks to my years as a guitarist. Plus because I’ve read too much manga.

Octatrack on the right , DN on the left :wink::christmas_tree:

I have the DN on the left but my toilette paper rolls are proper and cereal comes before milk. I think there’s something wrong with me. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Exactly! OT on the right, DT on the center and DN on the left. Even if is only about about DT and DN, DN in always in the left

2 Likes

Put them back to back and play them like an accordion

6 Likes

Digitone on the left

2 Likes

Dang. That’s what I get for trusting the algorithm when I made the topic. A wealth of information here. :laughing:

1 Like

Digitone Keys front and center. Digitakt on a VESA arm hovering above.

3 Likes

Exactly this. Have you ever watched bass DI box shootout videos?