The intoxicated hangout

WHISKEY TIME! :tumbler_glass:

this text :small_red_triangle: was unclear :slight_smile: this thread must be drunk

5 Likes

Same here. But I have no idea how.
I seem to have the charisma of a shoe. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welll, I’m half cut, newly unemployed, and about to get vegetabled for the first time in a while. So, I’ll be breaking out the Ether (the Soma one, not the Fear and Loathing kind, though Soma is also another reference if I think about it – goddamn it, Aldous Huxley). Anyway, you’ll either find me in the Current Sounds thread later on, or I’ll be waking up tomorrow with an infinite loop of a tiny bit of anti-radio audio playing too loud on my headphones wondering WTF happened. Wish me luck.

16 Likes

Give 'em hell and bon courage!

1 Like

ive been meaning to reread this. shudder

hey be kind to yourself!
and have fun

1 Like

Good luck and post some sounds :radio:

2 Likes

Yeah, no, it was rubbish :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It matters little to most of the world, but much drinking tonight in Australia in celebration of our election results, Finally rid of our conservative government after way too long. Thank fuck for that

Edit: on reflection, probably not any more drinking than any other night in Australia, just a slightly less grim attitude about it

11 Likes

90 degrees and loving life! Cheers!

3 Likes

Still, any port in a storm, eh? Nice one Oz!

It’s been 32 here today (so about the same) and I’m knackered after clearing out the goat shed… time for more pink wine and orange juice and a self-generating modular dub patch !

1 Like

Had a blast last night!
Scored a few kolonopin and chased it with 6g of a mix of mushroom strains.
Laughed my ass off hanging out with friends, slept like a baby, and feel rejuvenated this morning!

My mind is full of inspired ideas for music and art

7 Likes

Went for a little hike today. Beer later tonight.

8 Likes

All great journeys start somewhere…and this $3 shot and beer special marked the spot.

7 Likes

Coffee and joint
Coffee 2
Tbsp shatter infused honey
Dog walk
Joint number 2
Nap
Lunch
Smoke Bowl
Supper prep
Elijah Craig x 2
Wild turkey 101 end of bottle😔
Supper
Weller Special reserve x 2
Smoke bowl x 2
Currently on 3rd Weller

7 Likes

An appropriate beer for the hike earlier.

2 Likes

Sativa gummy
Watch golf
1hr Prophet 12/keystep jam
1/2 dos xx amber @ dinner
Indica tincture
Melatonin gummy

5 Likes

Amnesia Gold for breakfast…then a nice walk with the family…and a little messing about with the SP404mk2 after this msg… :blush:

4 Likes

Father’s Day is Amnesia Haze day… :fog: :fog: :fog:

2 Likes

Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA for breakfast
Watch news
Bust out Tequila to wipe memory of news

4 Likes

I like your style :green_heart:

2 Likes