The intoxicated hangout

Naturally :green_heart:.

4 Likes

cheers!

5 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile:

(Just got off work an hour ago)
What’s the coolest sound you heard today?

Mine was a forklift dragging a heavy wooden palette across a smooth concrete ground. The palette dragged at a lower frequency, but had a wide spread of harmonic content, syncopated to the beat of it dragging. Hard to explain. Like that meme where they push the chair in time with a dubstep song’s main wub.
Lemme find it ha

7 Likes

Whatcha got in there?

A great White Rhino :rhinoceros::star_struck:

3 Likes

My vapor genie :genie:‍♂ aka Space Flute

7 Likes

You summon the elves with that sucker

3 Likes

I’m at WhoMadeWho in Montreal.

My first show in a while.

I need another beer.

10 Likes

Just like this one!

1 Like

The studio piece. :dash:

7 Likes

Is it for a bubbler, or are you using it alone ?
I don’t know this model, and I’ve tried a lot of them :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’m still surprised not to see more from Arizer solo I or II:
only stainless steel and glass, perfectly pure taste,
ridiculous price, canadian and so easy to clean.

For example @Bemo, don’t you go crazy when you have to clean the pax?

1 Like

Excited to see so many doing the vaping! :slight_smile:

The one I photographed is a TinyMight, they are made by a one-man operation in Finland. It’s a heavy hitter on-demand, full convection vape. Extraction is crazy and super fast: turn the device on, hold the button, 5-7secs later the hit is ready to go. I love it for its convenience, super strong hits and fantastic flavour (like your Arizer, it’s an all glass vapour path). It can also be used with water pieces, there’s a (glass) adapter for that.

I own quite a few vaporizers, among them an ArizerGo (was my first electric one) — Arizer makes great value-for-money products and I’ve only heard good things about the Solo and Air. I got a Storz & Bickel Mighty at one point though and that one replaced them all and ruled supreme until I brought the TinyMight in.

The S&B Mighty’s vapour production is unprecedented — nothing gives me such efficient and cloudy extraction consistently — but the flavour is better on the TinyMight and it hits VERY HARD in one hit (vs VERY HARD in a few hits with the Mighty :joy:), so I alternate between them depending on what I’m after :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m getting a contact high off this thread.

9 Likes

Im so happy to see the values changing around cannabis. Back in the day this thread would have been shut down immediately.

Sadly I live in a country that is still not chill.

5 Likes

Day after father’s day is Cherry Bomb Gelato day, obviously. :cherries::icecream:

7 Likes

Oh stop it
I gave up over 3 years ago
I can almost smell that bud through the phone

6 Likes

I’ve lived in California most of my life, so for basically ever since I can remember cannabis has always been chill. Even when it was “medical” only, it was literally nothing to get a card or even simply walk into a “grey-market” dispensary and purchase what ever you wanted.

Its nice to see though that most of the world has relaxed their attitude recently.

on that note here is some Death Star that was legally grown by my friend.

5 Likes

b

This isnt orän choo :partying_face:

whoops rogue b spotted

1 Like

You are out of control. You need to go home and sleep it off.