The intoxicated hangout

chill!

1 Like

My friends in Chicago find it hilarious when I visit that Im still always looking over my shoulder when we’re in public. I still haven’t assimilated.

1 Like

Cleaning is my least favorite part. It gets especially dirty quick using concentrate but I mostly use it with flower.

1 Like

Never tested but really wanted. Is there a song mode?
It seems to be well designed, clean, discreet and this principle of heat on demand arouses my curiosity. The wooden dress is beautiful, I imagine it should not be hesitated to feed it and it is easy to customize. The price is a bit high but the ten-year warranty balances the price/risk.
Either I find a friend who has one to test or I’ll buy one just to support the company.
The cooling system is strange, for that I really like the total symplicity (and hygiene) of the Arizer tube despite its size which takes it out of the “discreet” category.

Try the Solo II (±120€!!! here), it’s really something other than an ArGo and in my opinion really better than a crafty/mighty which are way too expensive and made of materials that would make me come back at the cigarette shop !

I don’t know what you do with your vaporizers that you no longer use, I have given some to acquaintances and lives have changed. I am convinced that the price would have prevented them from getting started, in addition to the fear of the unknown, they are all delighted.
What a pity not to have known these technologies in the 90s, the health/energy benefit is so enormous. I’ve only been there 5 years and I feel like I’m 10 younger!

End of monumental bud of Caramel Cream.

Yes, really, I think people hiding less, non-practitioners realize that it is not the predicted hell.

5 Likes

Hit me up if you get the munchies. I like to cook.

2 Likes

Because of your post a few weeks back, I tried my best at fish tacos. They were okay, I need to snag a better recipe.

1 Like

I worked and lived briefly in Dallas, TX and have a bunch of friends out there that come and visit occasionally. They crack me up with the paranoia and suspicious behavior.

I think for people that didn’t grow up in an environment where it was just part of life, it pretty hard to wrap their head around the concept of legal cannabis. The US for 40+ tried their very hardest to convince people it was evil and a lot of that stuck.

2 Likes

D.A.R.E. as domestic psy-op warfare.

2 Likes

so I went through DARE (at a young age) and frankly that was the the VERY first time I had every heard about all the different drugs, saw the different drugs, and it peaked an interest in me that almost certainly lead me to experiment years later.

If not for DARE I probably would never have started using cannabis or at the least it would have greatly delayed my exposure to it.

Talk about a plan backfiring :grimacing:

5 Likes

For some of us the dangers and effects got us all “I wanna try that.” But for the narcs it gave them govt sanctioned bullshit to continue neglecting the benefits.

3 Likes

We were in high school and trying to figure out what D.A.R.E actually stood for and we just concluded it stood for Drugs Are Really Expensive.

6 Likes

It’s Saturday night down under

4 Likes

And now it’s Sunday.

5 Likes

Has booze lost its focus as a substance and if so, will getting wasted still be worth it in 2023?

3 Likes

I have never seen this delightful thread before!

Incidentally it’s 12:30AM, raining, I’m on my deck, having a cigar and whiskey.

:face_with_monocle:

Just finished building some modules, and started monkeying about on my keys. After this whiskey break I shall return to the keys.

11 Likes

Beautiful view, lovely way to enjoy those drinks!

2 Likes

Do you have a drink with James Bond?

2 Likes

I have a nice martini shaker :smiley:

1 Like

@korpinen congrats on IIHF gold!

1 Like

Thanks man! I have to say this one felt special.

Now that my favourite Finns in Florida and Carolina have been eliminated in the SC Playoffs, I might as well root for Tampa Bay to go for the threepeat! Go Bolts! :grinning:

1 Like