The intoxicated hangout

Steams of Big Buddha Cheese with homemade Piña Colada (out of frame).
Space x is less efficient.
:palm_tree::tropical_drink: :rocket:

9 Likes

One towelette dipped in raw ether.

7 Likes

“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we’d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.”

9 Likes

Friday night, good vibes!!

8 Likes

I’m finishing “The Cider House Rules”, quite a bit of ether too…

To be fair and honest, I was not, in fact, huffing ether. I just thought a comparative photo with you with your fancy pants device and me with my rag dipped in gas held up before the camera with an expanse of sunny green garden in the background would be funny…

7 Likes

And there was I thinking you were a man of sophisticated tastes.

5 Likes

I will stick with the DMT vape pen, thank you. Inhalants have never been my bag
P.S I love you.

4 Likes

Whiskey Day. :tumbler_glass:

post driving range :golfing_man:t6:

9 Likes

Update::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I’m holidaying in the lovely Philippines with my wife and enjoying lots of Red Horse :racehorse:.
It goes down well but gives the slightest of a hangover next morning.

P.S

50/50 Amnesia Haze & Zkittlez CBD through my new Sticky Brick OG… @simonbradford ever used one of those? :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Not yet, I have a friend who bought one, he likes flame vapes, I’ll try the next time I go to his place.
He also has a vape model that looks like a wooden onion, whose bottom (metallic) you heat with a lighter, which is very nice. A mix between a Dynavap and yours.
I am open to this kind of material testing in the name of science and for the survival of mankind.

4 Likes

Wife and I are spending the night in the kitchen putting together a charcuterie and canning peaches. More pix inbound. Hope everyone is having a great evening.

7 Likes

Ok we’re good on snacks while we work. Hummus, onion jam, cukes and tomatos, avocado, red Leicester, Humboldt fog, midnight moon, truffle gouda, almonds and uncured salami.

4 Likes

Wow yum!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

The San Miguel pilsen produces much less of a hangover. I feel like I’ve been kicked in the head by a horse the day after a Red Horse session.

1 Like

Happy Fryday homies

:blue_square::blue_heart::blue_square:

5 Likes

Bowls of that size are so hard to find! Are those ramekins?

1 Like

Yeah I think ramekins are way underrated. I use them for prep work, serving, baking, whatever.

1st batch of peaches are canned so it’s time for Chimay.

5 Likes

I quit weed :frowning:
For gewd reasons.
So I’m having some drinks tonight and watching spy family with my people tonight :))))

4 Likes