The intoxicated hangout

From Hill Farmstead Brewery. Delicious.

3 Likes

ach wie tut das herz mir weh, wenn ich vom glas den boden seh!

1 Like

My German is…mostly non-existent :confused:

vom schmerz noch ziemlich abgelenkt, schnell noch ein nächstes eingeschenkt…

huch, das perlt aber wieder! :wink:

2 Likes

yo man, heart is bleedin
if you from the glass the floor you seein…

lol

2 Likes

Not a bad translation actually! Would have probably went for a more “formal” word choice though

Oh how my heart is bleeding,
as the bottom of the glass I’m seeing.

So anyways I made a cannabis tincture from the vaporizer scraps I’ve collected over a year – and I tried it for the first time today to test its strength. I think I tried a little too much :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Fear not - I have plenty in reserve LOL

1 Like

2 Likes

Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Oh jeez, so I finished work early (night shift) and purchased a 700ml bottle of spiced rum. Usually I drink 4 shots (+pineapple juice) and anymore really fs me up. So as purely an experiment I kept going (for science of course).
I’m now out of pine juice and by my calculations have had maybe 600 ml rum.
Dangerously I have gased for a Roland MX-1 but laughed at the price (gas 0 me 1( (watching bad gear clips)

Who else has and loves their TX81z?
Not only for Lately bass but for that beautiful E piano. I really enjoy those sound.

Ok let’s talk bad gear (the YouTube channel). This guy cracks me up! Also there’s allot of work in his videos. Omg there’s a picture of a synth block diagram and pic of Nick Batt in the middle. This is so funny!
Bad gear is the king of music memes.

Ok good night people. Stop posting your thc indulgences (I gave up and am so jelouse).

Who wants to swap me your micro freak (Melbourne).

But keep posting that beer you have .

4 Likes

Really nice Pilsner. Love the Stereolab shoutout

2 Likes

shooting for some transcendent, dissociative spectral vibes tonight with a little serving of the good old special k and my synths lit up ready to go…

3 Likes

Cheers Elektronauts :black_heart:

4 Likes

From yesterday:

2 Likes

Listening to my own music, smelling my own sweat, feeling the drugs i put in myself, smelling the drugs in my sweat.
i smell real good.
Standing with the family and watching them pour the ashes in the hole, and the dead man rising like a smoke over the top, like a vapor or as fog…
The sound of all the quiet crying happening all around me as i gently pound the dirt into place after filling the hole… a heavy metal tamper at the end of a long wooden pole in my hand
there are no funeral rehearsals
i think of all the deep mistakes ive made and envision that ash smoke rising out of the hole i dug
the family, friends sobbing, feeling the emptiness together…
my sweat rises and blocks out the trees, tramples the blackberry vines, blends with the two stroke fuel and the cedar sawdust from using the 20" saw on the dead wood at the dump, and I, … I feel like the sun…
Ensconced with cloven hooves, the sun burns in a negative space, burns black…

The Day that it stops being fun…
's the day I take the money and run…

11 Likes

yeah…

1 Like

“this ViolentMeals writes violent delights”

• something something westworld

Woke up hungover and went to the recordstore and bought alot of old rocknroll and some 50s jazz then bought alot of beer and started now on a packed bus home. And Im HOME ALONE and my besties coming over with surprisedrugs and I moved my studio to my workshop tonight and its hot as hell and we gonna boogie as mf. Jeeeha!!

4 Likes

Amnesia Gold.

2 Likes

Neo White Widow

1 Like