The Syntakt Feature Request Thread

Number 1 request for me is the addition of legato/glide time parameter on all the tonal synth engines, making “acid” and “glide to unison” type tones far easier to achieve.

13 Likes

Why doesn’t the Syntakt get tuned FM LFOs like the A4 has? This would obviously be really great and easy to do??

1 Like

That’s a rhetorical “why”, right? You can’t expect anyone to give a meaningful answer, I’m sure.

feature-request@elektron.se

4 Likes

Probably because it already does a lot of FM-y stuff, so this may be seen as redundant. The Digitone doesn’t have this either AFAIK.

You can tune them with p locking the speed. Just tune by ear.

With 12 Tracks, I think it’s time for a Solo mode. Bring that MD DNA.

11 Likes

I still don‘t get why they don‘t open up development of little machines for everyone which could be sold over an elektron shop system. Like the digital osc sold for the minilogue xd for example.

3 Likes

It’s been released for a week. Who knows what might happen in the future…

Weren‘t they hiring a Software as a Service guy? I mean it‘s a waterproof concept. Build a nice machine, let everyone participate, take a share. Wait, who did that?….Apple App Store. Made Billions

Korg is a larger company with a lot more resources than Elektron, and yet Korg has kind of botched the logue SDK. They give it minimal attention and it hasn’t taken off the way one might expect. I don’t think it’s so easy to do this right. The most likely outcome is a messy and fragile ecosystem.

1 Like

Same could be said for the A4, but this feature allows to play the sound in real-time and is a lot less finicky.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s possible but for those who are not incline to use the Modifiers Buttons, it would be great if you could load, at least, the MIDI Machine on these Tracks.

3 Likes

Routing to the Analog FX block - there is no global override for this ? (I.e. its per pattern?) I suggest that the pattern could be switched while in the Routing Page of the FX block.

Maybe I’m missing something but is it possible to input notes on the sequencer that’s locked to a scale.

I love playing the keyboard with the fold and scale mode but I would love to punch in notes on the sequencer that’s locked to the keyboard scale.

1 Like

Also I know this has to have been mentioned before in this thread but definitely could use an arp feature I’m surprised it’s not already part of the design but plz first os update include one with randomization <3

3 Likes

Is there any point in choke groups with only one hihat/cymbal track. They cut each other off anyway right?

Choke groups aren’t just for hihats.

3 Likes

+1 for polyphony - voice allocation up to 8 for a single digital track, up to 3 for a single analog drum

+1 for arp

Noise LFO (Not sure how fast the S&H goes?)

4 Likes

In the manual, it says that you can (unless I don’t get it). I tried this morning but it wasn’t working. So, I guess this is a bug (unless I missed something).