Things you want to see

What would you like to see?

I really want a 0-tape from make noise in whatever way that would look and also a semi modular from Qu-bit as well. I don’t know what that would look like but hopefully take some niceties from surface, aurora and data bender.

2 Likes

I want Modor to produce a version of the DR-2 without the sequencer…It’s much too pricey for me but I love the sound. I asked Marcel and he says it would be too expensive to completely redesign the board so I don’t think he’s going to do it. I wish he would reconsider, I think it would be a big seller.

2 Likes

World peace.

26 Likes

B ringa to release all those goodies to us.

1 Like

No gear for me but this is on the-list-of-things-I-want-to-see-in-real-before-I-die

22 Likes

i want Korg Drumlogue to be released.
i have a HUGE plugin collection for *logue series, and just want a groovebox to utulize them all.

6 Likes

Novation Bass Station III / Mono Station II = Circuit Synth

(and World Peace.)

7 Likes

Whatever Korg Berlin are up to, & model:analogue/waves/whatever you want to call it(although that one isn’t happening, at least not at NAMM)

Korg were careful to specify it’s a “revamped 'logue SDK structure", so I wouldn’t expect existing plugins to work on it(at least not without some tweaking)

I really want to use a decent telescope to see Saturn’s rings. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

2 Likes

Need that vcs3 stat

1 Like

You just need a good one. You’re right, this is a great experience :content:

I’m waiting for the DFAM copy with MIDI sync.

2 Likes

Small text without glasses, like back in the day :laughing:

15 Likes

@Enthalpi Heck yes. On my bucket list for sure.

Images from James Webb and my teen as a happy adult.

(Oh and world peace and 2nd AR LFO and OT2)

1 Like

+1 :sweat_smile:

A knobby performance mixer with built in per channel audio recording, looping, fx, with lots of faders. Kind of like a mashup of the OT in performance mixer mode, an A&H Xone, Tascam Model series. Maybe even sequencing capabilities.

A greatest hits Elektron flagship that lets you assign any of the digital tracks to be a DT,DN,ST or VA or wavetable track. A few Analog tracks (A4, AR).

World peace. Sustainable living through intelligent design and responsible environmental management. One love.

2 Likes

My Syntakt feature requests to come into fruition.

DT firmware upgrade that adds keyboard mode from syntakt

But will settle for this:

2 Likes

Agreed.