Thinking about an OP-Z Field…

I still love mine. I need to use it more. Only real downside of both OP-1 and OPZ to me is that it is quite boring to create sample packs to these devices. Otherwise I would only use these ones

1 Like

And the reason I sold mine. That’s why I said 2 versions.

Nah, just guessing.

1 Like

20 characters of :face_with_monocle:

:wink:

1 Like

I did notice that their blurb on superbooth makes no mention of the op-z at all.

Abandonware or the quiet before the storm?

https://www.superbooth.com/en/messe-and-exhibitors/exhibitors/teenage-engineering.html?__s=xmovqknaap3aqz9yzaf3&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=superbooth+'23

Except they are in booth Z072!!! Is this a sign??? :crazy_face:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

op-z; easy. simple. fun. plastic. warping. cheap. disposable. un-re-sellable.

3 Likes

Good thing about « un-re-sellable » is that it forces commitment. I have the same thing with the OP-1 field, now I am obliged to keep it forever (my iPad fell on it and made a big scratch :sweat_smile:

happiness,
when we catch what we can

I bought an op-z brand new a few weeks ago. Even if there’s improved versions, I doubt they’ll be the same price point if following in the field series. And the OP-Z is still a lot of machine for what it is I think. This is the third time I’ve bought one after selling the previous two, and I actually prefer it to my Syntakt most of the time.

3 Likes

It’s kinda individual, I’m still using it with the app even after all these years. Would love a screen.

I hope the Field version isn’t released anytime soon, I’d definitely buy it asap and I’m trying to save money.

1 Like