Tim Hecker @ Fabric tonight

Does anyone have any info on Tim Hecker tonight at Fabric? Ticket simply states Doors at 7:30PM but there is no other info I can find about what time he is starting. They don’t even specify if he is doing a ‘show’ (of his music), or simply doing a DJ set. Knowing Fabric, nothing much happens before 1AM.

I don’t mind if he starts very late, but I don’t want to rock up there at 9PM and then have to wait until 3AM or something for him. Likewise I don’t want to get there at 1 and then he already finished an hour before.

Anybody else going?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Interestingly, in that snippet that is showing in my previous comment it says 7:30-11:00PM, but that info is not shown anywhere on the page itself (mobile)…

So maybe it is just a normal show, at ‘normal’ hours. He has a new album out, so that would make sense.

wish i was going, enjoy!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s a live show at normal live show time. Fabric do this from time to time and I don’t think usually open late on week nights? Could be wrong. Looking forward!

2 Likes

Enjoy the gig! I wish he would play near me.

1 Like

Tempting. Hasn’t sold out. Fabric sound +++
Fabric ticket and drink prices ———

Really do want to hear his frequencies through that system….

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks!

I have an extra ticket if anyone wants to make an offer. Face value: £25

1 Like

3 Likes

If anyone wants a free ticket I still have one

2 Likes

Damn, I love the Heckman.
I wish he played a show near me. I hope this isn’t the only tour he’s doing for this album.

1 Like

I saw him play at Pitchfork festival in Chicago at the peak of Ravedeath fame. Can’t say he was amazing live, tbh.

This venue suited his music perfectly I think. Smallish, with great sound system.

Was insane to feel your whole body vibrate at times from the sub while the higher frequencies swirl around your head.

2 Likes

Oh man. I would have loved to have snapped this up but saw it too late. Hope the show was great.
New record is ace.

2 Likes

Do they still have the vibrating floor in the main room there?

1 Like

Shit I didn’t know they have/had a vibrating floor. That could explain why I felt vibrations in my legs at times… (although it didn’t feel like it was coming through my feet, more just my trousers around my legs vibrating)

1 Like

He did a number of tracks from new album. Sounded incredible.

Show was a bit short though, about an hour.

1 Like

I listened to it again this morning. But now I want a better sound system at home, with decent subs. :joy:

Or a Subpac…