Torso T1 Algorithmic Sequencer

Looks like a cool shop! I pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago from Perfect Circuit in California. From my short phone conversation it sounded very unsure when Torso will produce their next batch. But maybe the info is updated since then.

Yeah - Elevator Sound are great - nothing but praise for them.

1 Like

New batch is delayed. All preorders can expect an email from Torso next week.

After ten days of hell with hermes mine arrived. Was in the middle of declaring it lost when it arrived.

Bought from a kickstarter backer in mint condition

1 Like

I had an email from them yesterday saying they hope it will be delivered to shops in the last week of December or first week of January.

2 Likes

Alright, then the delay they re talking about here yesterday might be only minimal. https://www.instagram.com/p/CXRJymkKfw0/?utm_medium=copy_link

So I can’t sell mine at the going 40% markup rate due to shortages of new gear?

Hopefully ! Unless they have had more information since my email yesterday ???

Hi,
recently I ordered my t-1. I read the entire manual. Didn’t find the description of the settings in the software T-1 config. Can anyone attach a couple of screenshots with the T-1 config software settings?
Thx

Ordered before the No Gear New Year arrives.

Received an email to say it should be ready in January, after a bit of a delay.

Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Me too ! Partly my reason for ordering now, as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man, I think this a bit of a solution to all my creative frustrations. As much as I love the elektron sequencer, it is feeling stale to me at the moment. Those of you using the T1 with Elektron boxes how are you configuring the midi? Per channel?

1 Like

Where are you pre ordering from?

Elevator Sound, Bristol…

2 Likes

Are you in the US?

No - I’m in the UK

Torso lists their dealers here:

https://torsoelectronics.com/dealers

So in the US you could try

Meme Antenna ( east coast )

-OR-

Perfect Circuit ( west coast )

Perfect circuit still has no ETA from Torso whatsoever for the next batch.

Straight from Torso HQ: “we strongly expect that all pre-orders will be delivered by the beginning of January”

Edit: Sorry, didn’t saw you specified Perfect Circuit.

Same Q here. Hows it with Elektron or SP?