Twisted Electrons MEGAfm

Hey I got one of those ! :slight_smile: crashes my c64 when I go to hard with the rytm and OT synced all together tho , the CV on mine doesn’t work too well lol

2 Likes

Agree, we need to hear baseck style modulation

1 Like

What about glooms style ?!?!?! :raised_back_of_hand::alien::metal:

7 Likes

This Alien has two right hands. Nice Sounds!

2 Likes

Going BIG on the squiggly air

1 Like

lol two rights don’t make a left ?

They were aiming for midmonth when last i checked, I’ll see if it’s ready by the end.

1 Like

Hi!
Had some conversation with Alex from Twisted Electrons - he has a bunch of orders to process, and he is blessed, because a crazy amounts of them came in.
Basically I asked him if I order now I could perhaps get my unit till end of may (it is my birthdaypresent for me, I and myself).

5 Likes

there’s a new manual version on the web page and downloads for a VST :thinking: wonder what that’s for since the device doesn’t even seem to have a usb connection?

EDIT: downloaded the plugin and it seems to be a MIDI controller for the synth, pretty cool!

7 Likes

Looks like my early preorder is now at the shipping stage! Good luck for yours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah!! I‘m ecxited!

mostly talking .

4 Likes

MEGAfm part at 26:35

3 Likes

It’s a weird interview , no demos of gear except very small snippets. He makes a lot of interesting boxes and quality of hardware is good with the latest cases / encoders.

Yep quite weird and far too long. It would be far more interesting to hear proper sounds from the synth.

That’s all we’ve been getting for months.

New and longer sound demo

8 Likes

38qzkp

3 Likes

No effects demooooo :v:

1 Like

“My first DX7 Video” lol :joy: does nobody listen to SOR3 ost :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like