Well, did it need to be said?

That IS cool! So much juicy ambience!

1 Like

100% this.

There is no question, intoxicated or not, a person smart enough to pay bills for internet and computing device, a roof over the head to house themselves and said internet and device, couldn’t read through all of this and understand without a doubt that we love him and is totally accepted by this tiny corner of the interwebs.

And besides that, we are talking about Buad he knew how this was going to play out before ever striking the first key on his keyboard.

9 Likes

I believe OP’s post was one of the most sincere and entertaining posts I’ve read online in a long while.
And if they take issue with any of the fun that we’ve had with their words, then I see nothing wrong with removing the topic.
I also very much hope that they enjoy the humor we have found in it. Reading on this forum the past couple of days at lunch has lightened a pretty frustrating week of work in my case.

My answer to @Buad’s original question would be: yes.
It absolutely needed to be said, and thank you for saying it.

7 Likes

But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived @circuitghost by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Buad.

2 Corinthians 11:3 - Book of Buad

4 Likes

Baud was the only one brave enough to say out loud exactly what we were all thinking

13 Likes

Way to turn this crowd into a cargo cult. :joy:

2 Likes

Now I’ve become a false prophet.

I have to admit, I kind of like it.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Actions have consequences, sometimes the greatest things are sparked in a fleeting moment of time.

He who is known to us as Him, wether intended or not, has touched us in our mental
no-go boxes. My medulla oblongata has been stroked by his words and I, for one, am forever changed and grateful for the change.

One simply doesn’t drop knowledge like He did without having a plan for us all. A great and beautiful future awaits us if we just believe in that which is Him.

Damn, it’s going to be a great day!

2 Likes

You are playing your part in His plan brother. Fear not any wrath for thou are full of His love. Unbeknownst to us all, we all play a part in the story of Buad.

3 Likes

pray

5 Likes

9 Likes

Stop it, I’m blushing!

Forgive me Buad, for my vanity.

1 Like

4 Likes

Pour one out for sabana with the Turing insta-reply on this one. Gold.

4 Likes

The Minilogue XD,
The convent of chastity.

2 Likes

Had a pretty shit week.
Well, that’s all in the past now.

5 Likes

well I’ll russkie up some guys & we’ll get done for ya?

It’s the true path, lest not ye be tempted by thy neighbours OB-6.

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to buadkind. And KORG is faithful; they will not let you be tempted beyond what you can hear.

2 Likes

“snoked”

Is this where you snort the smoke …

The 12th one, yes.

2 Likes