What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

Berserk.

2 Likes

yeah the series. I think I maybe already watched the film too, but can´t remember to the full storie :smiley:

It’s hard recommending HBO stuff knowing most people don’t subscribe, but How To with John Wilson was the funniest thing I’ve seen all year.

Currently enjoying the latest season of Letterkenny :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Currently watching Midnight Diner (although I normally hate watching anything with subtitles) and Gavin & Stacy.

Livestreams too

2 Likes

Star Trek The Original Series
spock

4 Likes

This crossed with a zombie apocalypse except the zombies are all just normal, everyday people tearing certain politicians to bits with their bare hands would be my favorite show ever.

1 Like

Eat the rich.

Parfymen: Berättelsen om en mördare (2006) - IMDb Perfume also comes to mind, though the book certainly made for a difficult translation to film (and probably losing a lot from German. I should really give it a try and get some language practice in.)

1 Like

Here’s what I’ve been watching lately:

Malcom in the Middle
Sons of Anarchy
A Teacher
Mrs. America

Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

This is my favorite show of all time - absolutely devastated that it was canceled

Season 2 of History of Horror with Eli Roth

another good series is Vice Guide to Film.

1 Like

Farscape

Can’t believe I never seen or heard of this show. A friend brought it to light recently and I don’t recall ever seeing a more entertaining sci fi show.

Ive enjoyed Queens Gambit, The expanse, and mandalorian. Saw alot of Ozark on here, gotta check that out!

Spoiler

I’ve noticed, in the last episode, that the scene with Luke Skywalker entering the spaceship to defeat the robots is almost an exact replica of the scene in Star Wars episode IV (A New Hope) when Darth Vader is entering the spaceship of the Alliance in the beginning of the movie.

1 Like

plus most people are too lazy to copy&paste the title into google for the trailer - looks funny though! Put it on my list.

Dude… you know what a spoiler is, right? We have a function for that in this forum software…

3 Likes

Voilà.

2 Likes

Mainly progress bars while updating and installing stuff. If this does nut suffice: Alice in Borderland.

Jean Michel Jarre live. FB login might not be required

3 Likes

Heyo have you seen Revolutionary Girl Utena? Watched the film recently and loved it, thought it might be up your street!