What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

The Serpent
The Terror series 1 and 2
Peaky Blinders every episode from start to end
Started to Watch Outlander series one was good then it turned into a boring soap.
A Teacher.

Every series was watched after 11pm when everyone had gone to bed.

I’ve been watching a lot of TED talks again lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Black Monday

Battlestar Galactica (2004–2009). Really great script. Like the authors have Yale degrees in political sciences, econ, philosophy :slight_smile: The only thing that still pulls me out of the fiction is explosion sounds in space.

4 Likes

For the serie addict, you should watch Tribes of Europa on Netflix. It’s like Star Wars but in better (and in german)

2 Likes

Watching this again

Unknown

1 Like

Rewatching The Wire,
Rewatching Game of Thrones, and watching…
Beck (Swedish cop/procedural show- Nordic noir-my favorite genre)

2 Likes

I love that show so much.

Going through SG-1 at the mo. Awesome show for very different reasons, very warm and uplifting.

Another favourite sci-fi of mineI watched during lockdown was Farscape. Hands down most entertaining characters in any scifi, ever.

1 Like

The Expanse on Prime. Highly superior space soap. Five series in and the backstory now so big it propels itself forward with remarkable ease, given the layers of nonsense within it.

Just started on Invincible - also on Prime - surprisingly good animated comic book adaptation, full of action, teen angst, corruption, space aliens and rather a lot of gore.

4 Likes

The Odd Couple
Hill Street Blues

During the pandemic I’ve binged "Lost”, “Banshee”, “Dark”, and currently on “The Last Kingdom”.

3 Likes

The Expanse A+.

1 Like

Trailer Park Boys

I’m onto Season 8 where Netflix takes over, the storylines get out of hand and they all gained a bit of weight, but it still gives me the LOLS :slight_smile:

Was looking for a tv show thread and this was the only one
I found. So what’s everyone watching now? I’m rewatching Halt and Catch Fire. I think a Breaking Bad rewatch will be next.

3 Likes

We’ve been watching all the Studio Ghibli films in chronological order (good) and Lupin (not so good).

I just caved in and bought a streaming pass from TSN to watch the closing stages of Euro 2020.

8 Likes

I enjoyed the first season. Second, not so much.

1 Like

Loki

1 Like

Highly recommend “Dark” in German with subtitles. If you like HACF/The Wire it should be something you would enjoy. Odd mix to estimate you would like something… but I think it works haha. When I first watched HACF, Mr. Robot was new. It was a pleasure to have both shows to watch. While Dark isn’t tech based it’s intriguing.

4 Likes

Good to know from both of you. I might skip the 2nd season.

1 Like