What do you listen to when you want to listen to something but are not in the mood for anything?

Nothing.

Ambient and Dub techno. Just something that doesn’t jump into your face and screams for attention.
Sometimes half time and dark drum and bass.

1 Like

For me, Stereolab always does the trick. Emperor Tomato Ketchup and Dots and Loops in particular. It doesn’t matter what mood I’m in, it’s always easy with this era of Stereolab.

4 Likes

ASC’s ambient works.

This is an amazing sentence.

1 Like

God I love that track. Not played it for years; gonna play it three times in a row now. Thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

Why not just listen to Body Count?

Is that the station with the cat on the weekends who talks for 30+ minutes about his life in the jazz world between each track?

To each his own palate cleanser

Final Fantasy piano renditions. Always enjoyable.

Sunset mission, by bohren und Der club of gore. Also perfect when you need to work late .

Bob Marley

Rain on the window, cars in the street, wind in trees, that twat and his karcher, the birds, the kid across the street crying like a hysterical lamb, the twat with his hedge trimmer, the motorbike couple over the road, my neighbours indian radio as he does the gardening, the karcher, the ukranian mother yelling at her bleating child, the karcher, 4 on the floor thud thud thud with doepfler shift and exhaust honk from the modded civic going down Stainburn Street, the karcher the karcher, oh fuck this, earplugs + ANC == almost silence, all I can hear is my breath.

3 Likes

Soma Ether

Dub/Reggae or Heavy Dub.

1 Like
1 Like