2 Likes

Fucking autocorrect

1 Like

*Ducking

2 Likes

“A cocking show after some happy hardcore”
:+1:t3:

2 Likes

Having grown up in the UK with only 4 live TV channels, two of which showed adverts my brain has developed an ad blocker of it’s own and just tunes out when the ads come on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You pay a TV licence so you don’t have advertisements. Same thing.

Story of my life :smiley:

1 Like

All Chrome-based browsers are sketchy. Use Firefox with those plugins: https://www.privacytools.io/browsers/#addons

1 Like

I use most of the plugins already, but why “all Chrome browsers” specifically?

Andrew Huang is Canadian I believe.

His vocal mixing is not good but everything else is just ok. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t trust anybody with a white studio

2 Likes

Maybe so, but it makes sense if you’ve got to film in it for your day job.

Just think of all the grainy, dingy christmas light strung demos you’ve seen on Youtube…

I had a whole monologue about envy masquerading as scorn, then realized I don’t care :grinning:

6 Likes

I find most of the people making YouTube videos about gear make mediocre music.

Maybe mediocre is unfair as many have a talent, just the music is often bland and generic and nothing I would ever buy.

3 Likes

Though I rarely watch them for the music so not really important :slight_smile:

Thank god I am no YouTuber so @smkh will judge my music skills

I think he does a good job. Learned a lot about modular and daw sound processing. Nothin in-depth of course like a masterclass.

I think I even watched his videos before I started buying gear. So it was nice for me to start learning the basics which he explains quite good imho.

This is true… I rarely come across good music when gear is being introduced / demoed. That‘s a niche :wink: All the people here who can do it better: That‘ your chance!

1 Like

Would that it were so simple these days… right now, you can get yourself a “premium” “entertainment” package from the satellite or cable broadcasters and pay the big, big cash every month and still get to enjoy the adverts… unsure if they’ll give the important details on the MIDI pack.

1 Like

You actually pay for a tv license and are forced to watch commercials. On most channels you cant even fast forward during a commercial break. Ads are literally shoved down your throat. I don’t know which country you are living in. Must be great there. Maybe Cuba is your country?

At the other guy, inam not judging anyones skills at all. Inam judging ethics. But you do what you do. And so do I, by reducing the amount of ads