What's next for Elektron?

Sounds like a beefed up Bastl Microgranny to me.

I would love this sort of thing… an expansion on the DPro machines from the MNM. I’d be all over it like a dog eating beetroot.

1 Like

Model:Loops

A six track audio/midi recorder and looper

3 Likes

That’s also an Hexatrack. :wink:

4 Likes

Model: Analog?

2 Likes

Model: Drums, 6 drum synth tracks based on Digitone with parameter ranges optimised / restricted for drum sounds. Battery pack to follow on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Model:Pluck FM/KarplusStrong synthesis engine where you can blend the results between the engines. Make strings/drum hits/etc.

1 Like

5 Likes

I save up for an ARMII.
That being said, a 8-12 track drum synth like Nord Drum 2? I really loved the sound of that, but missed a built in sequencer and lack of controls. I think Elektron could make wonders with a product like this. Not sure this would be a new MD, but maybe a Digidrum?

2 Likes

A 3 band multi compressor with stereo widening or narrowring for each band. With a parallel blend / mix of tube like harmonic distortion.

32 midi channels out.

6 stereo inputs with per step muting and plock aux send fx.

1 Like

0xTrack
In assembly 0x (zero-x) is used to enter hexadecimal values. It’s a prefix. Hextrack is understandable, too.

1 Like

0x0Ftrack?

1 Like

What if I told you that the DT is also a monosynth?

As discussed here: Should I keep my digitakt after buying rytm2?

2 Likes

Oh you’re right, it’s grande haha. Too big and too noisy. I’m selling it now haha.

An easy to follow flow-chart interlinking all aspects of the A4, AR …

Note, you must have 4 square meters of wall to mount the chart on.

11 Likes

Yes I’m aware, I used mine like this on occasion but you’ll notice I said versatile analog mono synth, which the digitakt is not.

1 Like

Maybe they wont release anything at Namm.

5 Likes

They have announced something every NAMM since 2017 (at least) so it would be a shame. But I guess you can never guarantee!

Tips for elektron:
Just release a VST plugin with a dedicated controller & elektron sequencer.
Overbridge shortcut.

And make an octatrack with digitakt soundquality + audio/midi over usb.

3 Likes

i expect stereo sampling
maybe also iPad sequencer/ song mode / overbridge
makes sense for elektron to work in less os-systems. new iPads are enough powerful.

1 Like