What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Grabbed off Reverb a 16 channel in and 16 out additional module for my Apogee Symphony MKII. Gives me 32 ins and outs once installed. Plan is to have all instruments connected and also inserts / sends for my FX units.

2 Likes

No Scrubs = No degen VCOs/VCFs/VCAs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Osmose arrived out of the blue. No shipping info or emails. Super stoked but won’t get to mess with it until the weekend probably.

10 Likes

Was that a direct order or from a shop ?

I was an original backer, so direct order.

1 Like

A songbird plug for the Octatrack mk2 in order to be able to use usb-c charger and/or a future battery.

11 Likes

Did a trade with (do I even need to say it?) the ever-awesome @DonovanDwyer, and received this spitting, sputtering slab of history, the very first drum machine to be sold under the Roland name. O.K. This is the Pops!

30 Likes

Looks better in B&W :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Whatever you say, Pleasantville! :rofl:

5 Likes

“We saw it all in color, yes, we saw it all in color…now we’re waiting for the cloud.”

6 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

It arrived

40 Likes

looks fiddly to use but could be a great on-the-go drum machine to just toss in a backpack for the daily commute or whatever

4 Likes

I sort of miss the days when even your drum machines and tv’s were designed to be a piece of furniture.

4 Likes

If you can’t sit on it, it’s junk.*

3 Likes

More or less, yeah. More more than less less.

3 Likes

Rollin wit da hommies in the trailer park.

4 Likes

(*Scot_Solida does not endorse or advise sitting, standing, or performing any aerobic acts on top of your equipment, and shall not be held responsible for any damage that occurs as a result of such actions. If you feel sitting, standing, or performing aerobics acts on top of your equipment might be right for you, please speak to your doctor.)

5 Likes

Don’t make me break out the El Camino photo.

2 Likes