Miss mine

1 Like

What vesa mount is the heat on?

1 Like

So many sequencers… Why 2 squids?

2 Likes

Yo, it’s old HP monitor leg :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant! I have that monitor in a clients server room, guess it’s time to retire it and hook up my DN.

3 Likes

Yes why 2 squids??

1 Like

looks to me he uses the others as module. i may ask: why not!

Because of their high level of jam fun, the randomization, in-key, harmonizer features… I see them as 2 turntables that control all sequencing for the the Elektron sounds, with extra benefit that I only need to bother about 1 sequencer interface. With 2 I have enough tracks to control 32 different drum/synth sounds and I can load new projects on the squids if I run out of patterns.

Inspired by:

5 Likes

Do you find that the bigger knobs make a difference?

Pardon? Difference to what?

2 Likes

Hey Monothomm why do you have two squids ?

See 2 posts above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

I’m referring to the DFAM and the custom knobs you have fitted.

1 Like

Well they lool cool. Which is important.

Other than that, I find the bigger knobs easier to dial in subtle changes on the pitch and velocity rows. I actually prefer the smaller knobs for the mixer knobs .

2 Likes

They make a huge difference for me. I have pretty bad arthritis in my hands and I could barely grip the small knobs. The big knobs are way easier to move about do seem to allow for more precise setting of values.

1 Like

have you tried hyrdrochloric acid supplements for arthritis? worked amazing for my knee which I’d injured in sports.

I have rheumatoid arthritis, have tried all sorts, most caused worse side effects than the symptoms they were treating.
The best medicine for me has been a healthy diet, lots of exercise and being a double hard bastard who eats pain for breakfast.

12 Likes

I had no side effects from those supplements, if you haven’t tried and aren’t really a hard bastard id give them a shot!

thanks for the feedback. Are they easy to fit?