Witch synth to replace my access virus?

Can t see pic here!

Impossible to replace it. I sold mineā€¦ i regret.

One of the memorable va.

I think i will buy another as soon as possible (indigo i think)

Like most sythā€™s - irreplaceble - they all have their own thing ā€¦

I love this suggestion for a 2x. Way more immediate than a Virus, certainly in my experience with both.

1 Like

+1 for OT.
ItĀ“s really not that hard, and even with 10% of its tricks, which you will learn in a few days, itĀ“s great: Effects, Mixer, Sampler. Awesome.

If you really feel the need, get a small Monosynth for tweaking (minitaur/mono lancet/dark energy, MFB any zwerg ā€¦)

I take back everything I said.

For trip-hop, ambient, dubā€¦ do yourself a favor and get an OP-1.

This thing ooooooooooozes flavor.
King Tubby would have made 600 albums with an OP-1.

No instrument has ever wowed me in the first 24 hours of ownership like this.

Those who say itā€™s overpriced, either havenā€™t used one, donā€™t understand the value of portability, or canā€™t understand the difference between overpriced (objective to the market) and expensive (subjective to their own wallets).
Those who say itā€™s a toy, donā€™t know how to have fun making music.

Sure it has limitations. But everything does, and this more than makes up for its limitations with tape style workarounds and a set of tools that allow the musician to speak, and speak loudly, and clearly above the rest!

The synths are phenomenal. The drum envelopes sound incredible. The FX are world class. The sequencers are as unique as they get. The tape recorder is genius.

My wife asked me to write her a little song today, and a couple hours later I made this with only 3 of the 4 tracks:

1 Like

For the moment i use only my analog rytm and monomachine, i wired it to my mixer, added an hall of fame reverb on aux 1 and use a monomachine track as delay unit on aux 2, finaly i don t think i need anything else!!

1 Like

:+1:

What a crazy dub delay this monomachine! And deep sub bass!! I need to make sound more organic but i think filter is the key!

2 Likes