Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

The gun was jumped, I do apologise

1 Like

I already have a remix single I did for someone else and a compilation planned for 2022, so strictly speaking I guess that means Iā€™m covered. But a few weeks ago I finished the last of 5 tracks that I feel go well together and I promised myself not to sit on things for too long anymore, so let me try to get this EP out before the end of Q1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

iā€™m in. hopefully itā€™ll be the kick up the arse i need to actually get something finished for a change

3 Likes

Iā€™m in!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already finished my cover art for my next album.

Havenā€™t recorded a note of it yet thoughā€¦

9 Likes

Right, committing here to trying to release at least an EP or hopefully an album.

(my major problem here is finishing tracks and then just releasing them as soon as they are done, so this is probably good to stop me doing so!)

3 Likes

haha - Iā€™m still waiting for the (double) LP I finished in December 2020 to be released ! the bloody wordwide vinyl delay thing has just caused carnage. Then I completed two more this year - both scheduled for release ā€˜sometimeā€™ 2022! Waiting time for vinyl has gone from 6 to 12 months pretty much.

I think the first thing of mine that will see the light is actually the last thing I finished ( September ) because itā€™s coming out on CD :slight_smile: - January I think.

3 Likes

Great idea, i have been wanting to get my pile of sketches released.
Just started a new job in a slightly different line of work (which is fantastic but also challenging), so a realistic goal for me would be 1-2 EPā€™s of stuff during 2022. Hope i will make it!

1 Like

Iā€™m in! Lots of stuff that should have been realised a while agoā€¦

2 Likes

Everything is good for Inspiration.

2 Likes

It was a total moment of inspiration. Just driving along and I saw the perfect image, so pulled off the road and one photo later, album cover and concept sorted.

Now the fun of coming up with some actual music.

9 Likes

Iā€™m in! Want to release at least a EP. I already have a pretentious theme for it.

Also, this thread feels some kind of AA meeting :heart_eyes:. Good, hopefully productive.

Kinda wish Elektronauts had a SWAT team that came and took your most beloved piece of gear if you didnā€™t follow through on your commitment

7 Likes

Releasing tension.

1 Like

Iā€™ll do it

1 Like

Last time I released some Techno was 2011 maybe itā€™s time again in 2022ā€¦ Hmm yes I think I will

16-09-2011

16-09-2011

2 Likes

Might as well live up to that promise before the year endsā€¦

No 2021 or previous releases, please! Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha right Elektronauts TOTALLY donā€™t have that. :+1:

Hate doing cover art, itā€™s my Achilles. I may release my latest project this year or next year, depending onā€¦cover art :angry:

2 Likes

I joined the no new gear thing so I should join this one too I suppose.

Itā€™s quite a few years since moving all over the country and then having 2 kids. I think I need to start moving back in the direction of releasing music again.

Count me in to release something.

7 Likes