Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

At least 2 Eps and 2 remixes in the pipeline.
I‘m taking a break from albums.

On these labels:

and

https://www.atreeinafieldrecords.com/

And possibly more.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Right, then, submissions are now open! Well, at least they are for everyone in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australasia/Oceania. Those in the Americas will have to hold fire for a few more hours. Those in Antarctica, I have no clue about.

5 Likes

Just try and stop me.

4 Likes

Inspirational thread! I will release an album this year. Something I’m proud of that I will tell people about sometimes.

5 Likes

I am one track away from finishing a 6 track EP…

(I recorded 4 of them in September, 1 today, with one more to do ASAP)

11 Likes

100%

spend the pandemic practicing, i was about to record and got evicted in September, waiting to get my studio out of storage, got a flat, ready to print tracks, lets do this shit in 2022!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your eviction. Life! But welcome aboard and looking forward to your release!

1 Like

Thanks, bruv!

Was working Uber before pandem, no job, government gave me unemployment, not enuf to pay rent, of course. And then a judge evicted me, didn’t care about eviction moratorium, zero fucks given, evicted.

I’ve got plenty of emotional baggage that needs to get turned into music, so i can stop holding onto it, LoL

5 Likes

This is my first post here. I want to give a quick introduction and also make a commitment to releasing a new project in 2022. I currently have 3 projects available as Deaf Index but, it’s now been over a year since I released anything new. A friend invited me to an electronic open mic night and I decided to go for it. Playing my DigiTone & RYTM in a live setting was a lot of fun and really lit a fire for me to continue it.

Deaf Index Bandcamp

8 Likes

I have a commitment- to finish a GD musical (of sorts). I’ve written half the songs. But I have two collaborators expecting big things, so that should help keep me on track.

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and submit my latest release as the -1 release for the year. I was prepared to release this in December but held off for Jan 1st for superstitious reasons.

I maintain that this release doesn’t count in the spirit of this thread. So the release that follows this, in my view, truly counts as the first true release of 2022.

I started working on my next release- hopefully to be released this year(hard to say at the beginning of the year/project) mostly inspired by how awesome one of my local buddies albums i got to preview is.

11 Likes

I’ve been lurking on this thread since it popped up and it’s given me the kick up the arse to actually commit to releasing somethingt. I’ve never actually ‘released’ anything before, and I’ve not finished anything for YEARS, but after over 20 years of making music, now’s the time. I’m going to get an EP out this year. Thanks for the push.

8 Likes

So things have changed and I’m publishing something new within a month.

15 Likes

I knew it! Looking forward to hearing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s just one track :slightly_smiling_face: can’t say more right now but I appreciate your enthusiasm :heart:

3 Likes

I‘m about to finish an album within the next few weeks. Already posted three tracks in the share your tunes thread.
So this track is my first official 2022 release. I leave here as a teaser for the album :upside_down_face:. The rest will follow soon :notes:

18 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to listen to it. You have been busy lately :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have 2 releases planned, I hope. These will be my first full solo releases in almost 20 years (been in a duo since 2004).

Release 1 is going to be my bedtime ambient meditations. Release 2 is going to be my hardware-only techno/dance set.

Those are the goals. Let’s hope I reach them!

4 Likes

I was just about to message you being like “yo dude…where’s a new Unifono album?!”

New track sounds awesome! I was just thinking, personally, Collected seems like your masterpiece.

That sentiment might soon be dated! Looking forward to it!

Not busy enough! I need to pick up the pace.

I’m intending to split off into another act soon. I hope to release a project under the new act this year: Meat Team!

2 Likes