Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

I publish this track yesterday: Elektron Digitakt Jam #35 - YouTube

It is my first experiment with loops, I’m used to single shot samples.
Samples are from @59Perlen and they are freely available on his website.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I am a new member to the Elektronauts community, so firstly, hello! I release music under the name BlastPast, and I became enamored with Elektron gear after finding @Eaves on YouTube (via The Messy Desk). This is my first track on the Digitakt, called “Heat Death”. I’m still learning so my muscle memory isn’t quite there yet, but I hope to get better at performative elements as I spend more time with the Digitakt. Please enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

10 Likes

Nice one Emanuel!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I just posted a new solo Digitakt jam the other day. I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

My songs are only 100% Digitakt zone ! I love my groovy little pandora box
Check my channel !

1 Like

Trapped Otters (:3 ⌒゙) (Digitakt Chiptune)

Hi!
Here’s a full chiptune track I made with the Digitakt, as a personal challenge.
I’m using mainly Sega Genesis samples (and their superb grit), and a Lot of trig conditions and LFOs.
It starts all gentle, and gets funkier later.

It’s insane what you can achieve with the Digitakt with a bit of patience, by resampling single notes into chords, applying conditional LFO’s and so on…
I hope you’ll like it!

9 Likes

Startet by making a guitar and rhodes loop on the Digitakt and finished it off with some slides, ambience and a guitar solo in Ableton.
The bass is from an OP-1 tho, that thing goes deep :slight_smile:
Hope you like it

3 Likes

I think this is the right place to post this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fudging around with a bunch of Pocket Operator samples

1 Like

My Digitakt only tracks

1 Like

One more house track

1 Like

Only digitakt – i prefer one box music

6 Likes

Hi guys,
I appreciated your feedback on my last track, so i upladed a new one.
Created this track on the of course on the Takt. Recorded my Fender Rhodes, Bass guitar and some guitar lines into it, chopped it up and created a chill foundation. Afterwards i tracked it in Ableton, added some OP-1 synth and a small guitar solo.
Hope you like it, enjoy! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

two simple pieces

Ethnomethodologie

Spielraum

2 Likes

Only Digitakt :grin:

12 Likes

love this thread, forgot to put this one here. DT only with some 909/808 samples, splice vocal sample, and bass patch constructed with a DB-01 sample and some envelope manipulation.

sequenced with DT’s incredible song mode (pattern chains :sunny:)

1 Like

Techno how techno should be :slightly_smiling_face: And a nice performance too, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sampled a relaxing forest sounds video from Youtube, used LFO1 on filter frequency and LFO2 on LFO1 rate multiplier. LFO2 depth is high enough to get a glitching effect. The pad-like sound is a slowed and downpitched stock synth stab. Added bitcrush on top of it and modulated the bitcrush depth to create another glitchy texture. Other sounds are less thoughtful but complements the whole song in my opinion.

I added some tape saturation and compression, EQ and limiter afterwards on FL Studio. Used Valhalla Supermassive for a transition, other than that it is completely recorded from Digitakt.

I’m always open to feedback, and not really experienced in this genre, so some sort of feedback would be great!

ghostjello - #005341

5 Likes