Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Lately i am mastering my tracks on my Digitakt trough its compressor. The Takt just sounds awesome.
I created this track on the OP-1 and the Digitakt, afterwards i performed it into Ableton, overdubbed some guitar and afterwards i mastered the track trough the Digitakts compressor and outputs and back into my interface. It brought the track to live.
Enjoy my new chill song :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I really like the drums, is it a shaker and a snare that, around 2 mins seem to merge, just different enough. Still listening, its good, thanks

Around 3 mins lovely reminiscence of Prefab Sprout

1 Like

Fast music and headbanger? Anyone?

1 Like

Hey jackio, thanks man!
Yeah it is a shaker and a snare that i ran trough the “COW” of the OP-1 which is a delay and some kind of phaser. At around 2 minutes, i left the snare and shaker track alone with some ambiance and run it trough the Digitakt lowpass filter :slight_smile:

Worked really nicely. It’s hard sometimes to trust tracks of similar sounds and it’s worked here. I’ll try it myself more, thanks

1 Like

DT only, cowbell replaced with a chord.

10 Likes

very mellow and chill

1 Like

Here is another one, no post-processing of any kind. Live, one-take and Digitakt only!

4 Likes

This here is a little beat tape thing. There’s a brief explanation up top and then it’s all Digitakt from there. I really like just sequencing out the whole thing and chaining it all together so that’s what I did. It’s mostly old school style hip-hop if you’re into that kind of thing.

4 Likes

Posting a link here too, as this Jungle is ‘takt only

absolutely loved it !

Industrial glitchy live jam

4 Likes

A Techno one-take-jam I recorded today :slight_smile:
Solely Digitakt no post-processing!

3 Likes

thank you!

New Digitakt + Arturia live

7 Likes

Digitakt only productions, duder!

2 Likes

Soundwaste jam (´ ∀ ` *)

Hi!

Here’s a jam for this week’s Hardware Jams challenge.
My collective (our collective!) Petite Victory made a sample pack out of objects they gathered during the last cleanup/workshop in Copenhagen (more info on PVC’s website!)

The goal was to use those samples to jam and create a short track.
I used eclusively samples from the pack that I heavily processed on the Digitakt. Excepted for the bass that doesn’t come from the pack, I didn’t really have time to craft it to make it in time.

I had a lot of fun making it, I hope you’ll like it!

4 Likes

Last year I’ve made a 4-track e.p. using only the Digitakt and a bass distortion pedal for that extra oomph. My goal is always to keep things minimal so i’m trying to create sounds that have a huge impact and can remain interesting during a track. The tracks were recorded live playing the Digitakt straight into my Mackie mixer and recorded into the computer. Techno but not the typical kind.

4 Likes
3 Likes