Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

hey hey! Just released an album this year that was mostly recorded before I sold the Digitakt.
It’s a compilation of all the projects I had in the machine and because they go on so well together, decided to make an album out of it.

Considering the machine I did it on, this album name is “taktile” and can be listened on the following links:

2 Likes

Some melodic techno house

5 Likes

40min workout

5 Likes

Digitakt only,21 minutes music.

listen

Here’s a lofi ambient beat i made with the digitakt. The new song mode makes some things a lot easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this! I’m definitely going to check out your other stuff, the video accompaniment was very peaceful to watch :v:

1 Like

Ooh I hadn’t seen this thread! I have a few of these - damn I really need to get the Digitakt out again…

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! Welcome to my channel!!!

1 Like

My new daily workout. 9 minutes for a beat. Stops me from producing for hours trying to perfect a track and ending up hating it.

4 Likes

5 tracks recorded from Digitakt to computer with overbridge. Sound source was a shbob shnth.

Digitakt on Cassette

13 Likes

Sounds really good. Aesthetically and size-wise those two look great together.

1 Like

Techno with the new Drench Case sound pack:

2 Likes

This whole album was produced on the Digitakt by building loops on my iPhone music apps and recording them into the DT and sequencing. Grimey UK Bass sounds …

_ CRUNCH MODE _

1 Like

Only Digitakt

2 Likes

ghostjello - substance three

Hello! I’ve made this spooky and mysterious ambient track, using a loop of two piano notes, sampled from a song intro. I pitched the sample to different notes and speeds on Digitakt. Composed a 20 step loop in 60 bpm (because the simplest diy tape loop is 5 seconds long as far as i know), then add more sequences by adding some steps. I tried to create an eight-piece tape loop composition on DT. Hope you like the result!

1 Like

New Jam with the DT.
It’s a sort of IDM track registered live using the iPhone. No processing.

4 Likes

more than a track but - here’s 16 minutes of Techno & House patterns I wrote with the Digitakt back in 2019 :heart:

8 Likes

Hiya!

I just released an EP composed solely on a Digitakt.

The signal chain is: Digitakt => Analog Heat MKII => Ableton Live for just some very subtle limiting/finishing.

Cheers!

7 Likes