Your Setups

haha sorry sek is correct. usually dont push the mixer that hard but they sound great:) I use heat for that

I feel the same with my guitars

1 Like

I’m hearing you. It’s difficult when your fingers naturally want to funk but your brain is trying to glitch!

1 Like

I’m honestly quite jealous of people who play guitar and bass and make electronic music. This is coming from someone who mainly plays accordion :laughing:

3 Likes

Don’t sell stuff, buy patchbay, it’s so usefull in case of numerous gear :smiley:

2 Likes

Love the know more about that desk with mounted tip top rails. Got pics?

All of my modular devices, I can give you my modular grid links for both, but I am planning a few major changes and it really doesn’t reflect what I have running currently.

12 Likes

If you are just referring to the desk, it is the Output Platform desk. It’s kind of spendy, 750 bucks, but its real wood, its very nice. You can take it apart, and reassemble (unlike a lot of cheap furniture.) Worth the extra money.

2 Likes

40 Likes

Got a solution to my drums… Been delivered but I’m at work so check later :+1:
Good advice thanks

1 Like

26 Likes

Gorgeous !

Been drooling over the Output Platform. Will definitely be my next big music purchase. My desk is killing me anymore. It hasn’t been a bad run for a crummy desk my old roommate dumped on me serving for 10+ years, but yeah…need more layout flexibility and, more importantly, some better leg room!

It is a very nice investment. Its very hard, real wood. Not plywood or fiber board. Its easy to put together and I have taken it apart a few times and moved it. Like a rock. I will say, they take very long to get from when you order them. 14-16 weeks. I did not order the keyboard tray when I first purchased it, later decided I wanted it, and it was another 14-16 weeks to get it :smile:

Just get the damn tray if you think you will use it. Otherwise its really awesome. Rack spaces are super useful in my small area.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have a nice rack next to me, but that Sidecar appeals for sure eventually.

When you say submix outs, are you talking about the AUX 1/2/3 outs? (I have the Sig 12 MTK and that’s how they’re labeled)

my set up

19 Likes
9 Likes

@DanJamesAUS
Your version of Xmas lights?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You can do that too, I’m talking about the group outputs, they may not have then on every model of that mixer.

1 Like