Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Spoiler free discussion)

BotW was on Sale all the Time for under 50 Bucks. Tears will too. This Game will be massproduced like hell.

1 Like

ah perfect thats great, ive never seen it on sale here

1 Like

You should definitely play Wind Waker, itā€™s pretty much a continuation of OoT with a unique style. And it has two really powerful moments for someone that remembers OoT.

1 Like

Iā€™m just waiting for Nintendo to make that available for meā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a shame they havenā€™t ported over the Wii U remake a long time ago. The original is still fine though and should run pretty well on emulators I assume.

I donā€™t mess with emulatorsā€¦:grimacing:

2 Likes

Me neither, but maybe I would have given i a few years ago if I didnā€™t have the chance to replay GameCube Wind Waker on my Wii.

1 Like

If they ever release that for the switch it will be a day one buy for me.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Please, no spoilers, not even, ā€œIā€™m playing a pirated copy and hereā€™s what I think.ā€ We donā€™t want to hear details about the game we are eagerly anticipating.

6 Likes

>Play pirated version of a game people are highly anticipating

>Sees a thread about the game that has ā€œspoiler freeā€ in the dang title

ā€œOh yeah! This is the thread I should be in!ā€

4 Likes

Bruh. Spoiler-free thread. Its literally in the title.

4 Likes

Iā€™m out. See you all after 5.12.23! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m playing a preview version of the game now myself.

I dunno, it seems a little on the nose that every scene with Zelda she says some line about ā€œmy name is Zelda and this is my legendā€

I think it really crossed a line, the scene where sheā€™s falling from the first teaser in 2019, "Linkā€¦you must preserve my legendā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦ The Legend of Zeldaaaaaaaaaā€¦"

1 Like

whoops, I was just talking about the gameplay sorry! Censored myself though - I donā€™t want to be naughty. Everything is all good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New footage of TotK just leaked

Will there definitely be a day one patch? Does it happen with other games that servers get bogged down? Im not sute Iā€™ve ever been put through oneā€¦

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve heard Nintendo already released the ā€œday one patchā€ like a week ago

Folks seem to have that impression, Iā€™ve seen people stoked with the pre-load to avoid the bottleneck.

I pre-ordered the guidebook today. Will have a flick through once it arrives before sending on to my nephews. You should see their copy of the BOTW strategy guide, itā€™s like the dog ate it haha

And yeah itā€™s preloading as 1.10. About 350mb and includes FSR 1.0, apparently tidies up performance

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure my Switch still works! Prob been close to 3 years since I last touched it :joy:

I do expect to pick up the new Zelda thoughā€¦

2 Likes