Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Spoiler free discussion)

I must say I’m personally very happy with the level of what I know about the game and am so pumped to discover it all. the worst thing I saw in all this time was a spoiler in the art book (which I only saw a few images from) and even then that spoiler just warmed my heart. I was just like, oh! Yes!

To me, the thing I am absolutely protective of is the beginning of the game.

Yeah, I‘ve read everything I need for now. Sounds like they really delivered and made the greatest game of all time. If it’s anything like Botw this will probably be the most magical experience with a game I‘ve ever had. Unfortunately, I will only have a few minutes a day till at least Monday. So I have to decide whether I want to wait until I get some quality time with it or start anyways while in the car/around people just to get a glimpse.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I hoped to hear. BotW felt like a tech demo to me, glad to hear that TotK feels more fleshed out.

Now I just need to avoid the gaming parts of the Internet for the next 48 hours… or possibly for the next several weeks. I only have the physical ability to play an hour or two a day at most, so I’m going to be well behind the knowledge curve soon and avoiding spoilers will be difficult.

2 Likes

These metacritic blurbs are out of pocket.

1 Like

its has arrived, im holding it… but bloody meetings all afternoon :frowning:

2 Likes

New TOTK commercial just dropped:

4 Likes

Lucky sob All these early deliveries are infuriating.

1 Like

sorry - in solidarity i will hold off until you collect your copy

3 Likes

Lmao scaaam you have to anyway.

2 Likes

It arrived! Talk to you all in a few months from now

5 Likes

Darn you…mines not expected to arrive until 930-130 pm tomorrow.

Argh!

(Have fun, ya jerk :grinning:)

1 Like

Only reasonable thing to do is quit.

3 Likes

In a few minutes i should be able to play it, i’ve already downloaded it. But i have a deal with my kids that we start together after work and school tomorrow. Hm… Why have i ever told them about this game? :slightly_smiling_face:

For those who’ve downloaded day 1 patch, how long did it take?

1 Like

You would think the thread should explode…but of course it does not. Everyone is playing Zelda😂

2 Likes

Can’t believe Gandolf is Links dad!
Shit wrong thread.

Seconds - was tiny update

1 Like

Ok, I’m ready to go. Just this pesky day of work to get out of the way…

2 Likes

just wondering is Tears of the Kingdom worth playing if I haven’t played Breath of the wild?

I’m sure it is. I’m taking the plunge right now. :smiley:

1 Like