1.30 Mega thread

Fantastic update, thank you Elektron! Well worth the long wait.

Simply fantastic work, thanks a lot Elektron! :astonished:

new os sounds greatā€¦ esp the synth / chords / bases / blurps it can make.,

boom boom! this is really a good thing and especially when you plug in the OP-1 for sequencing/recording/etc. Itā€™s the best right now.
oh boy i like this Update so much! keeps me dancing forever.

thx elektron for best Promo 2016! just true heart and engagement.

new configurations are bombs!! will be back after calibration as well!

Elektronauts right now:

Youtube demo sounds unbelievable, close to the Syncussion in places! Canā€™t wait to try it out.

My baby canā€™t get home from repair soon enough! This update really blows my mind, ring/fm mod bass drum?! Iā€™m just bubbling with ideas to try out on the impulse and noise generators!

kicks ASSS Hard!

Calibration doneā€¦guys get yourself a little keyboard to play the Rytm chromatic!!!

Itā€™s just like you get 12 new Analogue Synth for free. :))

Noise is awesomeā€¦! really musical noise btw tbh.

ā€¦one thingā€¦ i donā€™t understand that disable synth feature because iā€™ve used the trig menu for disabling the trigs for synth!

difference? :slight_smile:

Wow, I am humbled by all your work on this update, all@Elektron!

Enjoy the valborg, klara vappen as we say in Finland! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Watch out for hangover

Man, this update will take ages to dig through. I might even be able to ditch the tr-606 as a companion drumbox for the next show :+1:

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Update -> Calibrate = Stuck ON Calibrating Synths for 3 hours now

Did you allow ~2 hours for the AR to warm up before calibrating? I left mine on for a bit under three hours before calibrating, and the calibration only lasted some minutes (well under 30 mins)

yaaaaaaaaa thatā€™s what I want to hear!
if we can work the 606 hat sounds from the AR, I will be overjoyed :joy:

Yep. Finally just did a hard restart and it calibrated.

I am confused with this too

I am confused with this too [/quote]
i did 3
first the updateā€¦ then
left rytm on for 4 hours, then calibrated, took only 5 minutes I d say

1 Like

I am not getting this new disable feature either. What would the practical implications of this feature be :confused: Added flexibility of indi outs, since you could now route a CP track through another indi out? Or is this a way of overcoming choke group limitations?

Awesome stuff, thanks a lot!

I have another ā€“ what does it mean for the Impulse machine to have a negative-polarity output? The most straightforward interpretation would be that it sends out something like a -10V => 0V transient, but I havenā€™t found confirmation that the outs are DC-coupled.

Simple
If you create a nice sample sound and donā€™t want it to be locked to the synth voice type it was created on then make it with a disabled voice (& also the new impulse and noise) - these play anywhere, this is super flexible, it may also be advantageous processing wise, would be good to find out if that is the case

1 Like