Avalon Bassline...worth it?/ Opinion

I’m kinda hoping the color scheme’ll be the black and red.

1 Like

I agree with you completely. If I didn’t already have an Avalon I’d find that extremely hard to resist, despite my views on what Behringer is doing.

Only US shipping though… :cry:

That’s the problem I’ve had whenever I find one.

Could some with a SEM (or any other) filter make a proper video?
It’s really hard to find A/B videos on youtube that are well done. And usually it’s they rec the sound with their phone, not the Avallon output…
I’ve seen the Ricky Tinez vidz, but it’s not properly said a comparison video (unless I missed it…).
Thanks!

Oh…maybe he can change his mind!

1 Like

There are services that will accept delivery of goods in USA and then ship it to you.

1 Like

I think this listing is from a few years ago

Have you seen this one?

4 Likes

I’ve had an Avalon for a few years and it is an amazing machine. This may be a little contraversial for some, but the new Behringer TD3-MO can do quite a lot of the functionality for considerably less money…I was thinking of getting one also.

4 Likes

Not controversial… at least for me. TD3-MO is/will be an amazing value. The holdup will be all of the various feelings people may or may not have towards Behringer. At least for me, the sequencer of the Avalon is superior will always be one of its biggest strengths aside from the sounds. Whether or not someone thinks those items are ‘worth’ 3-4x the price of an Avalon will be entirely subjective. There’s no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answer in that regard… just up to individual opinion. For me, it’s worth it, but if I weren’t in a position to own an Avalon I’d absolutely get a TD3-MO and have the original unit regardless. It’s difficult not to get one considering the price.

Not intended about @Jimbo comment (just in general)… let’s please not let this devolve into a discussion about Behringer and various controversies around them. I’d like to see this thread be safe from that. :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

You are right, it is old listing :roll_eyes:

Wish it wasn’t…dude lives 5 miles from me too!!

1 Like

Thanks but yeah, sorry, by proper I meant proper patterns as well… :upside_down_face:

Pre-order for the last batch of Avalons EVER starts today at 8am PST.

4 Likes

Wasn’t the last batch the last batch ever?

Not trolling just thought so.

Nope Brian said at that time there would be one last more… and this is the one :slight_smile:

Ow cool! Oof the silver one is cool, but price is tooooo steep for me

I’m hoping there isn’t an issue ordering from overseas… anyone ever ordered directly from the UK/Europe?

Was the 4075 filter ever a reality? It has a webpage but can’t recall ever seeing it for sale.