Chase Bliss effects pedals

I’m losing it -

And then some -

I’m so happy to see the dip switches over midi! I know they announced it earlier. I’m just excited again. I hope they use this in all future pedals.

Synth mode looks great! Envelope options! I love the midi note feature of the Meris Hedra, but it doesn’t drone a micro loop that you can repitch.

Christmas came early this year!

8 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Ps i’m based in Amsterdam, so EU models are shipping!

6 Likes

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I got to mute this thread.

6 Likes

haha the cocktail pic wins. negroni?

3 Likes

Old Fashioned, although I do love a Negroni as well. :beers:

2 Likes

yyeeaa that pic makes me want a fancy drink and a fancy pedal.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 17.59.11
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You rang? - oh wait, Old Fashioned, not cold_fashioned (fun fact, my handle is loosely based on the original cocktail, as it’s one of my favorites).

More on topic: If that ain’t a MOOD, HoldMyBeer, then I don’t know what is.

Even more on topic: @circuitghost - I really enjoyed those two examples, particularly the second, longer one. I’m gonna keep my eyes out for an mk2 MOOD. I think it would suit my methods well. It might end up replacing Habit, mostly due to the stereo-ness.

3 Likes

:beers:

8 Likes

Keep checking my email for a shipping confirmation, goddamn it sounds so good on the video manual!

1 Like

Do any of you lucky early owners know anything about the input headroom of the MOOD MKII?
Does it take line outputs from synths well, or do you need to dial them way down? Cheers.

1 Like

From Chase Bliss :

Hello everyone!

This is a very happy newsletter for me to write. Some of you have already noticed, but we are running quite a bit ahead of schedule on shipping the MOOD MKII pre-orders. We started shipping them late last week. We’ll have shipped most of the current pre-orders by the end of April, and any orders placed now will be shipped within 4 weeks.

5 Likes

Works fine with my Serge without making any changes. :+1:

1 Like

The midi implementation from the manual is insane, hoping they make a Max for Live device for control like they did with the Gen. Loss.

1 Like