Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Thanks to Elektron - i’m one of us, a happy community nerd

i have heard this mentioned twice now - it’s just one of these things where they had to make a decision on where the priority was - as it stands i think the balance is perfect, but nothing is perfect for everyone - try submitting a feature request in the respective thread - i think it’s probably unlikely tbh

4 Likes

you can’t tie notes - just make the step longer by changing the Note Len value and edit to effectively make the pattern work as if if was done in the original grid edit mode - there’s no additional functionality along that line - the jump mode will take account of the longer note length when advancing to teh next entry point

2 Likes

Oh sweet, that’s good enough for me. I really just want to capture the whole thing as a stereo track.

2 Likes

Yes I totally understand the necessity of making choice and respect that choice. I’ll be happy with how it is right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I purchased a brand new Digitakt BECAUSE of that amazing update :sweat_smile: I sold the first one I had one year ago…

2 Likes

question : i have the digitone plugged into the ipad, it works just fine in AUM. how do i sync the start/tempo between DN and AUM ?

1 Like

AUM has to be master and DN receive

There are workarounds but AUM will only send clock out

i got the DN in sync with AUM. but now the digitakt is not running. any advice ? @Adelock

Tap on tempo top left of AUM click on three dots and set clock out, set DN to receive usb clock in settings

1 Like

Not got a DN but used to have DT, clock receive was in the midi settings somewhere

I meant USB compliance on the DT. Yay for DN though.

1 Like

ah okay, hadn’t seen that earlier DT only question, only the subsequent DT via DN one

i wonder if this ever comes to the ARii whether it will fall into the same camp as the DT in that regard - although there’s always the fallback of maybe using the compressor inputs rather than the sampling ones (a la DT)

1 Like

In the last transfer update it was mentioned that this functionality is planned for a future update to the transfer app. Hopefully it’ll be realized sooner than later.

2 Likes

1 thing I Noticed the DT retrig length parameter is still a bit fast, It still doesn’t seem to have correct resolution

1 Like

didn’t know about that, good news

Digitakt and digitone should really have a full backup option. Hopefully it happens eventually.

3 Likes

Now I’m wondering if octatrack will get trig preview too?

2 Likes

Im connected with Transfer and drop the update but nothing happens. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

?

1 Like