Digitakt Bubble: Already set to Burst? 04/15/23

From what I’ve observed since posting this data, very few digitakt listings have come up and the ones that have are also edging towards $700 or more. It will be interesting to look at the sold prices in a month and see if the number of units sold drops due to the increased price point.

Sounds like you all were able to step in before the madness struck, congratulations!

1 Like

You think Digitkt prices are in a pickle, spare a thought the the poor fuckers at Adidas sitting on a billion’s worth of gear they can’t even give away.

BBC News - Adidas Kanye West’s Yeezy shoes ‘collectors’ items’

3 Likes

wait now, what trouble did he cause while I was busy hooking up my midi cables? too bad for someone! not sure who, but someone.

yeezytakt mk2b dropping soon!

2 Likes

Adi is goose stepping in his grave.

2 Likes

In a nice pair of Yeezy zebras, no doubt.

2 Likes

Fin, were you a terrace casual back in the day?

2 Likes

Fuck no, fucking apes.

3 Likes

I come from the era of cross colors and girbaud genes. assume what you will.

then jnco’s came along and the world got a lot more plur. I had to avoid stepping in plur on my way to the jungle room, there was plur and candy necklaces freaking everywhere

4 Likes

I only wear Troop and British Knights to this day.

3 Likes

Good man, I’d give my eye teeth to get my hands on some of the gear I used to wear way back when, I used to make regular trips to London in my youth just to shop in four star general…

I loved these boots, and wore the f@ck out of them…

4 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some fresh discovered never worn kit. Nothing that smells like tommy hilfiger and body odor, some real never seen the light of day warehouse stock

2 Likes

Don´t believe the hype. totally overpriced at the moment. And no, no monomachine. Digitakt sold way more.

Problem is a lot of those sneaks made by companies like Troop and British Knights used materials which are more likely to suffer from dry rot.

I am actually more of an Adidas tobacco made in France type.

Anyone remember the “dead shoe scrolls” site?

1 Like

…i find no time for tedious 2nd hand market analytics and resulting statistics…
no, it’s not because i don’t have better things to do…
it’s just because i’m not funny enough…

but to add 'n spread my version of nitpicking wisdom to all this quintessential questions anyways…
is this the next…mnm phenomena…and…will the bubble burst !?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm…wait for it…

don’t we all live in bubbles ?..and was there ever any bubble that did not burst ?
did the mnm phenomena came along before or after it ran out of production ?
or is it all just sophies fault ?
no, wait, sophie never used a dt, did she?
so, that can’t be it…sorry…my bad.

4 Likes

I like my bubbles to taste like taro.

3 Likes

I like my ice cream to taste like taro.

1 Like

Who the fuck is Taro?

2 Likes

These prices are not indicative because reverb takes 10% and PayPal another 3.5% so people (myself included) use to price items 10/15% higher on Reverb. Facebook groups and local marketplaces gives you a better picture.

:rofl:

2 Likes

5% , Sorry. Anyway, Reverb is where people trying to profit and scalpers list their gears.

1 Like