Holiday Culinary Gluttony

You know what, I’m going to have a whole other can for you.

1 Like

That is mighty kind of of you! Thank you!

1 Like

Here is one of the briskets

Now sliced

4 Likes

My girlfriend whose second language is English beat my ass in Scrabble but I made a lasagna for tomorrow so I guess she won twice.

I’m starting to get tired of seeing this tablecloth in my photos…

3 Likes

Lamb for the last minute Christmas dinner!

5 Likes

Thanks yea was excellent and I made a baileys espresso martini for dessert

4 Likes

Nice work! I just put a rack of lamb in the sous vide. Gonna coat that bastard in Dijon and herbed panko and then broil it here in a couple hours.

5 Likes

Usually in these days we in Italy use to cook “cotechino e lenticchie”, you might check for it if you like pork along with legumes!

1 Like

I need to find a place that has cotechino sausage here in the States.

1 Like

A humongous bowl of cracked Dungeness crab. I ate pounds of the fuckers.
Crab juice everywhere. Mayonnaise everywhere. Lemon everywhere. Fresh baked bread and Caesar salad, and all the crab I could eat.
Gluttony ain’t in it, folks.
It was depraved.

5 Likes

my gf and parents and i had a huge Turducken from Goldbelly… wouldn’t pay for that again… $$$

2 Likes

Third year of a new tradition for my family: turkey-bacon-wrapped scallops broiled in butter followed by gumbo (chicken, smoked turkey-sausage, and shrimp) over rice, and key lime pie for dessert. Plenty of beer.

2 Likes

Besides the price tag, any good?

Fun with the fam…

5 Likes

It’s so funny how the mind works. On first glance I felt queasy. But, I was soon reminded of my extreme diet days when trying to lose weight and memories of surviving on energy drinks and protein bars. It’s like when someone offers tequila shots, and all of the toilet hugging memories begin to hug you. :innocent:

Hope you had a great holiday, nonetheless! :beers:

Protein day.

I made dessert

2 Likes

Don’t go at it too hard

2 Likes

A duck inside a chicken inside a turkey? All cooked together?

I think there stuffing in there too?

1 Like