Interwebz nostalgia

Oh damn! Almost forgot to mention jibjab, who had these very funny interactive musical animations featuring crudely-constructed South-Park-esque caricatures of folk like Bush v Gore and the US Founding Fathers.

Not to mention Flash games and tools, the latter of which are unfortunately still unrivaled for UX.

There are a few attempts to archive all the old Flash games and get them running again. My favorite is Flashpoint

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I wasted so much time on line ride back in the day good fun

1 Like

This has aged like a fine wine.

http://wfmu.org/365/

3 Likes

still gets me everytime

1 Like

:black_heart:
will look through this again soon … thanks !!!

that kid just tasted the rainbow

was sure this thread was gonna be about our OG sample hunting days…

http://machines.hyperreal.org/samples.html

2 Likes

z0r.de is still alive

These were a lot funnier when I was smoking weed er day.

Also I’ll never forget how Two Girls One Cup and the sequel were the nastiest things going around, but amazingly was seen by everyone. I even watched it with family members during holidays after drinking all day. Really weird thinking back on the fact that I watched that with my wife’s parents and sister, and extended family.

While reminiscing I was reminded of undergroundhouse.net. Anyone here a member? I wonder what happened to it. Was a pretty popular hangout spot for house heads and producers a like. Dj Heather had told me about it and it was a pretty cool place to talk with fellow house heads. Their off topic section had some legendary stuff.

1 Like

thank god no one ever tricked me into watching that.

I was going to post I’m the juggernaut but I have a sinking suspicion it’s the type of use-case offensive that people only understand as misogyny so I’ll just give it an honorable mention.

Funny if youre swedish

Put a banana in your ear…

3 Likes
1 Like

It was wild being on Tumblr during the Kony 2012 garbage. In the morning, it was a wave of “Huh, this seems important and worth a reblog,” and by lunch, it was a bigger wave of “F this con artist”

1 Like